Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from US$39.00
from US$24.00
from US$64.00
More Info
All reviews aventura travel heritage walk sikh temple great guide spice market walking tour indian lunch informed guide hour tour delhi tour custom tour booked this tour interesting tour lots of fun old dehli private car first hand
Reviewed 23 July 2018

We are super happy that we decided to do this tour. Highly recommended.
We visited a bunch of places along the way and each time we were impressed with the amount of knowledge our tour guide had

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Best way to jump into old Delhi! Deepak took our family in a safe and overwellming way to the little streets and bazaars of old Delhi.

The visit to the sikh Temple showd us the diversity of the people and the respect.
The riksjaw ride made the Tour complete.
I would really recommend this Tour to families!

Thank you, Deepak and we wish you all the best!

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Very interesting explanations with a pleasant person.
Highly recommended "delhi spices tour" an excellent 3 hours experience.

Date of experience: July 2018
SurajJha, Owner at Go City Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Dear Sir,

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

I traveled solo to dehli and find with this tour the perfect combination between old dehli markets and historical buildings in this area.
The guide Suraj was really knowledgeable about dehli and he made my trip really convenient.
They also helped me to book and manage my further days in dehli.

Samuel

Date of experience: May 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

I had one day to visit Delhi and I am happy I went ahead with my decision to get a tour with Loco Aventura travels. Alone would have been quite impossible to find my way in the business of Delhi and experience some of the best things to do while in the city. I found my guide Suraj very outgoing, professional and very knowledgeable about the sights we visited. He was very curious to know what I was interested in so as to give me the best experience while in Delhi. I felt he also took take of my needs whenever I was searching for something in particular and answering all my many questions I had about various sights that we have visited.
He also took me to taste the best flat bread and paratantas in town! I loved hectic old Delhi and this could only be enjoyed feeling safe in the hands of Suraj. Thank you!

Date of experience: April 2018