See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 November 2016

This hotel is located in western Gwangju in what seems like a new district that's full of hotels and places to eat and drink. Let me be clear, though--this means that there are lots of drinking establishments and karaoke places where its seemed to us, mostly men patronized. Some couples but it seemed like businessMAN district.

Hotel staff was courteous and took care of parking well. Our double room was fine with nice shower and tub. Super cool inside the room is this "closet" device that you can hang your clothes in and either press them (steam) or get rid of smells (from cigarettes or barbecue). We tried this machine and it worked fabulously. Super cool but direction are all in Korean.

Breakfast buffet was a loser, I'd say. White toast. rice. soup. cereal. eggs. weird weinees. coffee and juice and milk. would've liked some fresh fruit!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

We stayed at Hotel B for three nights. Although the room is very spacious, simple and clean decor with good potential, we're not happy. Bathroom was not clean. Breakfast was poor.

We booked a 1 double+ 1 single room, specifically chose the room with modern decor with blue wall not the dull yellowish room. But, we're checked into the other room we didn't want. The hotel staff's response was "it's just the decorations"....and we went !?!??!

Area surrounding the hotel is more of night life with bars, clubs and restaurants. There're 2-3 convenient stores and Lotte Mart just around the corner.

What disappointed us most are the cleanliness of the bathroom and the below average breakfast.

The bathtub as shown in the website surely looks nice. I doubt if it's been used often. Other than that I doubt if the housekeeper ever really cleans the shower and the wash basin faucets. Thick soap scum thoroughly covers the shower screens. Watermarks all over the place.

Breakfast was like dining in a school canteen. Selection at buffet was boiled eggs, bean sprouts/ tofu soup, white bread with butter n jam, some lettuces. We didn't have coffee as it couldn't be good judging by its look.

This hotel got good potential with its room size and layout. Too bad the operation needs improvement.

At this room rate, I would say it's too pricey.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank iamsuzi
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

This the second time we're staying in this hotel and we enjoyed our stay again. Easy access to hotel and parking, rooms are very nice and we'll equipped. According your room it can be quite noisy at night because of the area where there's many bars but that's not really disturbing, just be aware it.
We will definitly stay there again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

Everything was pretty good except the bed was extremely hard,i should read the comment someone left before,the complementary breakfast was way too simple,we only tried the first day and last day, probably the most simple breakfast I have tried ever,if they can change the mattress bit softer will be really good hotel.
And the breakfast I rather just get a sandwich and simple drink probably everyone should will feel more pleased I reckon.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2016

We decided to stop by in Gwangju on our way to Boseong, so I chose this hotel in a hurry.
I was surprised by how good it was. The location is great... it is near a Lotte Mart and there are several bars, cafes, and restaurants in the area.
Our room was good too
The staff was really helpful.

Date of stay: May 2016