“Near the river...dine with a view!”

Mapacho Craft Beer & Peruvian Cuisine
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Ate at this restaurant twice during our trip. Alfi, the server, was AWESOME! We had a great meal both times and the view was wonderful. Nice mix of traditional Peruvian food as well as Italian, asian, and everything in between.

Mapacho M, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Mapacho Craft Beer & Peruvian Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your comment, Amanda. Our job is to serve our clients the best way we can and give them an ideal space to enjoy our delicious food and our craft beers, that are our best presentation. We hope to see you again soon!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,527)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had lunch and dinner here. Cuy, trout, alpaca and ossobuco. All great. I would never have hamburguers travelling abroad, but they looked juicy too. Alf(redo) recommended the best beers. Deserves to be #1 on tripadvisor.

Thank you very much for the kind words, Ricardo. We are glad to know that our service and dishes met your expectations and that you had a great time with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We just had the most incredible in a very central location, right by the train station. We were serviced by Alfred and he was so friendly and attentive. The service was great and we plan to come back here. Have the Lomo Saltado in beef or alpaca (soo good!). Can’t forget about the pisco sour!! Great place in Aguas Calientes, highly recommend it!

Mapacho M, Public Relations Manager at Mapacho Craft Beer & Peruvian Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your comment, Jenny. Our job is to serve our clients the best way we can and give them an ideal space to enjoy our delicious food and our craft beers, that are our best presentation. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is the first review I’ve left but I felt compelled to write that I had an amazing experience at this restaurant. My waiter, Angel, was lovely and delight. We had a great conversation and I would definitely come back just to visit my new friend (the beer was also fantastic!).

Thank you very much for the kind words, Esheehan. We are glad to know that our service and dishes met your expectations and that you had a great time with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My girlfriend and I found out about Mapacho on the recommendation from the receptionist at our hotel. She recommended it as being similar to Indio Feliz (the very popular restaurant) but much better priced. On my last trip to Macchu Pichu, I loved my meal at Indio Feliz so I decided to try out Mapacho. I wasn't disappointed and you won't be either. This time, I was suffering the effects of altitude sickness and had to confine myself to chicken soup and tea while my girlfriend enjoyed her meal without restrictions. Alfi was great and super hospitable, making the right recommendation for what I needed. Even though my meal was seemingly so simple compared tothe other items on the menu, it was top quality without a doubt and full of just the ingredients I needed to start to feel better.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, David. We know that giving our costumers a pleasant and friendly service is very important, and we're more than happy to make them feel like home while they taste the best dishes of Peruvian food with our exclusive and distinct flavor. We hope to see you again!