See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

This is the absolute worst hotel I've ever stayed. No way in the world I'd recommend here to even my enemy.
I arrived the hotel by 8pm and upon getting to the reception, the first thing I noticed was the excessive music noise coming from somewhere within the hotel.
I asked the guy on duty where the noise was coming from. He said it was the night band and they would "round off by 10pm". But this wasn't the truth.
The music from the loudspeakers was so loud that I couldn't sleep a wink. It was as if the sound was right at my door.
I called the front desk several times to complain and was thereafter informed that the band would stop playing by midnight. This was another lie.

I spent the entire night turning and tossing, unable to sleep.

The bedroom was nothing to write home about.
The bathroom had no soap nor paper towels. Had to request for them separately.

It was a shame of a hotel. May God help us all

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2017

I slept in this hotel on the night of 20/07/17 after a long flight from United kingdom, I got to Excellence Hotel around 23.30pm, I wanted to make a card payment but the lady on duty told me that their POS is not accepting card payment, I struggled to generate cash from friends and I made a payment of 25,000. She told me that the receipt would be given to me in the morning after she might have paid the money into the company account.
I contact the receptionist in the morning but the gentleman that I met by the counter claimed that nothing was handed over to her hence no receipt was issued. This is a bad practise a kind of dishonesty act.
I needed my receipt because the Airline has to reimburse me back the money that I spent to passed the night in your Hotel.
I wouldnt mind if someone could get back to me so as not to dent the reputation of the Hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family