“Best experience ever!”

Wadi Rum Fire Camp
Ranked #4 of 6 things to do in Wadi Rum
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Professional desert tours with an experienced beduin guide. Experience the real desert life and beduin culture!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Ibraheem was the best host we could ever have. We felt like visiting a firend. He took us to all the beautiful places touristic and non touristic. We cooked together in a cave and had sisha, a lot of tea. The fire camp was amazing. The best Location, next to the sunset view, clean and tidy. They were willing to provide us with whatever we wished. The food was plenty and delicious! At the end of the day we felt like locals too. I would visit again and again the same camp, the same people. Thank you for everything!

Greece

in 3 reviews
"guide"
"desert"

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

The location of this place was very good. It was somewhat far from village and right middle in desert. I liked the surrounding area because it could get almost completely silent at day and only I could hear was the sound of wind. It became completely dark at night and I could enjoy watching stars. The breakfast and dinner were really good. The staff here were very nice and they arranged 4wd tour and camel ride.
I really enjoyed this place and even extended my stay.

3  Thank M_Misawa
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Wow. Being in Wadi Rum guided by Ibrahim was an amazing experience. Camel and jeep tour was very fun and the sights we saw had stunning views. So did the camp which was very cosy and the traditional dinner together was also great. We will remember this all our lives!

2  Thank Fanny F
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Clean camp, nice place, nice people, amazing experience! I'll never forget it and I hope one day I'll come back

1  Thank Klára M
See more reviews
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

The campsite was very beautiful. Tents are spacious, clean and warm at night. The tour of the desert and the activities we have made was an amazing experience with the highlight of the evening meal, prepared and cooked in a traditional way, and the gathering of all campers around the fire, waching the stars, telling stories and hearing traditional songs from Beduins. I met the Jordanian hospitality that steals your heart. Ibrahim is now a friend.

2  Thank Nasia K