“Ultimate relaxation under a starry sky!”
Review of Wadi Rum Fire Camp

Wadi Rum Fire Camp
Ranked #4 of 6 things to do in Wadi Rum
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Professional desert tours with an experienced beduin guide. Experience the real desert life and beduin culture!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 23 April 2018

We had the most relaxed and beautiful time in the Wadi Rum Fire Camp, so we decided to extend our stay. A very clean and cosy place to sleep, the best food ever, hot showers, shisha around the camp fire in the evening, a beautiful starry sky and last but not least — thank you, Ibraheem & Mandouh & co for your beautiful company. I loved every bit of my stay! Will definitely return!

1  Thank Hilde P
in 3 reviews
"guide"
"desert"

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

The fire camp is beautifully located with its own sunset point, cosy and welcoming. Rooms are very clean. Ibrahim and his team are warm, welcoming, very attentive and helpful. I would have never expected such a tasty dinner buffet in a desert camp. We had a wonderful tour with one of the guides, who was very flexible and told us a lot about his culture, favourite music and poetry during the trip. We stayed a night longer because we enjoyed it so much! Thanks a billion, we will be back for sure :-)

1  Thank L G
Reviewed 26 February 2018

The staying in Wadi Rum Firedamp was really amazing, you will be amazed by not only the view from the camp for the sunset, stars but also the great Bedouin hospitality of the hosts, drinking tea and amazing food, they take really good care of everyone there.
Important to mentioned that the food and tea are so delicious, you can always get the Bedouin tea and water in anytime you want.
And I definitely recommend to stay at least 2 nights to explore this perfect reserved dessert with day jeep tour, running up to the dunes, climbing mountain, seeing the view of "Lawrence of Arabic", our guide is amazingly nice and interesting, speaks good English, he took us to a lot of place and made us delicious lunch :D We miss his entertainment!
If I have ever have a chance to go back, I would definitely choose the same place to stay! It was one of a wonderful experience in my life!

2  Thank YiChunM2
Reviewed 24 February 2018

My friend and I stayed 2 nights in this amazing camp. The location and the surrounding of the camp is just breathtaking. We were both amazed by the Beduin hospitality and how everyone took care of us. On the second day we did a jeep tour where our guide took us to the most amazing places. Our guide spoke really good English and was a good entertainer as well ;) For lunch we had a nice and warm meal we made on the fire. In general the food in the camp was delicious and a surprisingly wide selection. You could always ask for water and it was always provided for all the meals. I definitely want to come back! Also, I recommend to stay minimum 2 nights to make the most of your unique desert experience. More chances to see a lot of stars!

2  Thank Cuentamealgo