“Magical place to experience the desert, great and...”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Martian camp

camel tour and many other amazing activities.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
camel tour and many other amazing activities.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
svenjabin...
Berlin, Germany
“Magical place to experience the desert, great and friendly hosts”
Reviewed 16 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

We stayed one night in the camp and I would have loved to stay longer. Its the best camp I've been to in Wadi Rum :) Achmed and everyone else are really helpful, caring and super friendly. The peaceful location is just great to experience the desert. Its perfect to watch sunrise and sunset. The food was really fresh and tasty. I wish I can come back some time!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
julia_mir...
Amman, Jordan
“Wonderful days in Wadi Rum”
Reviewed 16 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Thanks to Ahmed and his increadible team, I already had two amazing stays in Wadi Rum. Whatever you need, the lovely hosts are always very patient and organize any tour or little rides according to your wishes. There is a lot of love and warmth in this place...you feel so comfortable that you just don't want to leave anymore. The food is the best I ate in the desert, and the facilities are very clean and spacious. The calmness of the desert, sitting at the bonfire in the camp at night is breathtaking. Thank you for everything!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
mari p
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
“Awesome camp, wonderful staff, affordable rate (esp for a solo traveller)”
Reviewed 15 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

Awesome place and wonderful staff!
*Booking- ahmed was very prompt in answering my queries and very clear about the prices and tour rates.
*Pick-up service-i was greeted immediately by my guide the minute i stepped out of the bus in the visitor's center.
*Food- sumptuous buffet, wide variety, served still warm, and utensils are clean.
*Tent-nice smell, comfortable bed with 2blankets against the cold.i was travelling solo and got a tent all to myself.
*facilities-clean toilet and bath with sufficient supply of soap and TP., charging station available (solar powered).
*tours-joined a jeep tour and it was awesome!!i enjoyed it so much and khalid our guide was so fun and helpful.
*staff- rania and the rest of the staff were just so kind and nice. I felt at home and safe with them and in the camp even when i was alone.
*bonus- got to meet other camp guests and we had a night of stargazing,bonfire,songs and laughter.
This was definitely one of the highlights of my Jordan trip.

liz41NewY...
New York City
“Wonderful camp and experience”
Reviewed 5 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Ahmed and his team of wonderful helpers were amazing hosts. They picked us up from the visitors center, welcomed us with tea, and arranged a Jeep tour and camel ride for us. The dinner and breakfast were delicious (and plenty of vegetarian options). Gazinng at stars by the fire at night was a highlight. Also the sunrise camel ride that we did. And the Jeep tour was so much fun! We had a wonderful time and will definitely return to Martian camp. The facilities were clean, simple, and safe. Thank you Ahmed, Khaled, Rania, and everyone else who welcomed us!

Management Response
7 Apr 2018
Sand T
“Best Experience in Wadi Rum! Clean, Comfortable, Good Staffs!”
Reviewed 23 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018
people found this review helpful

One night in Wadi Rum is a must! I chose Martian Camp because of a nice review and very good price. Unexpectedly, this place is very nice, clean, comfortable. I have a really good experience during my stay.

Gazing a milky way with my bare eye is a wonderful experience ever! Other guests asked them to set a camp fire and they did it for us. Sitting and chatting beside a fire till 10pm in a cold night was one of my best memory here.

They have a quite decent bathroom but not that convenient. Alr much higher than my expectation though!

They asked me to share a jeep-tour/taxi transfer/camel ride with other guests which helped me save more than 70 bucks! Thank you for their generous arrangement.

Management Response
23 Mar 2018
Thanks
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing