“Nice appartment, clean and fully equipped and a...”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room - T.V. corner Kitchen area
Yesod Hama`ala historic street - 2 minutes walk from us
Local kids play park. 5 minutes walk from us
Local kids play park. 5 minutes walk from us
Yesod Hama`ala center
Our Guest have free entry to the local community swimming pool, in summer from May15till October 1st
Local Tennis, Basketball and footbal courts. 5 minutes walk from us
Bannias stream Nature reserve
The Chimney Nature reserve
Hula Valley
View to Mount Hermon
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Hebrew first
Russian first
Any
Jurjen B
“Nice appartment, clean and fully equipped and a cool garden.”
Reviewed 24 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

Centrally located in the North. Near the Hula Valley and a good base to the many beautiful sites. In the village of enough shops to daily needs.

Your age range 50-64
Lisa U
“Home Away from Home”
Reviewed 29 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

We had a fabulous time in North Galilea and it was great to have a home away from home. We visited family and the apartment was wonderful to come back to. The yard is beautiful and the town is lovely and walkable. We also were happy to be able to do laundry and fix meals when we were not with family.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Thanks Ron. We had a beautiful time!”
Reviewed 5 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Yesod Hamaale is a beautiful, quiet, peaceful and quaint town in the north of Israel. Filled with fruit trees and friendly people we really enjoyed it there. Rons accomodations were nice, clean and child friendly. Ron is very friendly and helpful. Myself, my husband and our four young children truly felt comfortable and at home there. Thank you Ron. We hope to see you again bekarov.

Management Response
7 May 2017
Dear Sarah,
Thank you very much for your review. I am really happy and exciting to hear that you and your husband and children had a good time!
Hope to host you again.
Manu thanks for your stay!
Kind regards,
Ron Agmon
Tom H
Greenville, South Carolina
“Another great stay”
Reviewed 5 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I said last November that I wanted to return so my wife & I did return for a night. Ron met us promptly and got us squared away right away.Ron is a great host who is always very pleasant, helpful and attentive to us his guests. We will return one day.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Relaxing, clean and gracious host.”
Reviewed 17 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

If you want a quiet, peaceful time with beautiful views of the mountains and clean air and friendly people I high recommend Yesod HaMa'aleh. I thoroughly enjoyed my weekend there. I walked around a lot, but did not get to see everything there is to see. The apartment I stayed in was very clean and had large rooms and the nicest host you could imagine. The bed was comfortable and I slept well. There are orange and other fruit trees all around and if I had more time I would have enjoyed my meals outside on the patio. I will go back next time and bring my family with me. Ron was a very, very gracious host.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing