“Clean, comfortable with good location.”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room - T.V. corner Kitchen area
Yesod Hama`ala historic street - 2 minutes walk from us
Local kids play park. 5 minutes walk from us
Local kids play park. 5 minutes walk from us
Yesod Hama`ala center
Our Guest have free entry to the local community swimming pool, in summer from May15till October 1st
Local Tennis, Basketball and footbal courts. 5 minutes walk from us
Bannias stream Nature reserve
The Chimney Nature reserve
Hula Valley
View to Mount Hermon
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Russian first
Any
DSH093
Columbia, SC
“Clean, comfortable with good location.”
Reviewed 9 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013

This is in a quiet neighborhood. Ron was not available when we checked in, but a neighbor checked to make sure we were ok. Cookies and milk were in the fridge. There was a lovely patio with table and chairs. It is located a short distance from the Hula Nature Reserve and other tourist sights. Ron was very helpful with advise on places to see and recommended the Agmon Hula park to see the cranes since they are fed there. Ron's consideration for his guests was very evident. He made sure we had directions before we arrived and a plan for key pickup if he was not there. He is a terrific host. A grocery store and post office are in the community. For our family, it was a relaxing place to spend the evening after a long day of sightseeing.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Management Response
8 Nov 2013
Dear Debbie,

Thank you very much for being our guest and for devoting the time to write your very kind review.

It was our pleasure to host you and we would be glad to host you again on your next trip to the Galilee.

With many thanks,
Ron Agmon
rez1949
silver spring maryland
“Perfect location for a visit to the Galilee!”
Reviewed 28 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Lovely space - comfortable rooms - perfect central location to most sites in the North. Although Ron was not available, his mom gave us some good tips of the area. Would not hesitate staying again at At Our Yard property. Only recommendations that I would make would be to have more brochures, a better map of the area, restaurant recommendations and softer towels! (my own personal quip, of course!).

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Towels
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
Management Response
27 Aug 2013
Dear Helene,

Thank you very much for being my guest and for your notes.

Generally I am available personally to my guests to assist in everything but this time I was not available because of the birth of our daughter. I am glad that finally we had a short meeting. In such cases, my family who lives next to me is there to assist in anything our guests need.

I took your suggestions and bought new maps of the region and prepared a folder with detailed information in English about suggested places to visit including all Galilee nature reserves and recommendations for restaurants and shops. This collection of places is also available to my guests by email before arrival. I also renewed our towels.

Thanks again for all and I would be glad to host you again at your next visit to the Galilee.

With Best Regards,
Ron Agmon
Massachusetts
Reviewed 18 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Older travelers
dmtdennyd
Central Lake, Michigan
“Perfect place, perfect location”
Reviewed 3 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013
people found this review helpful

f you are looking for a Galilee location that is in the center of all the major attractions, "At Our Yard" is the perfect place. My wife and I stayed at Ron's place for 9 nights and thoroughly enjoyed it. Ron is friendly, helpful and an all around excellent host. Yesud HaMa'ala is a very beautiful, family friendly, peaceful community in the middle of the Hula Valley. After daytime tours around Galilee and the Golan, we enjoyed walks around this picturesque town. The accommodations were both spacious, well equipped and very clean. We would highly recommend Ron's At Our Yard.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Ron's friendliness, beautiful town, central location
Liked least: We enjoyed everything
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
People with pets
Richard H
Jerusalem
“Ron's Place provided lots of room, nice amenities, very helpful host, all it promised.”
Reviewed 15 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013
people found this review helpful

I wanted a base from which I could explore the Upper Galilee conveniently, and this was it.
Ron was very helpful with suggestions when I explained what I was interested in doing and seeing. He saved me time with his extensive knowledge of the area. I spent 5 good days at Ron's. The apartment can accommodate 4 to 6 people, so I had lots of room. The kitchen was good, and easy to use.
It is located in a beautiful, green farming area north of the Sea of Galilee. It is conveniently located a short drive off the main highway of this area. It was beautiful, peaceful, and left me with many warm, vivid memories. Ancient and recent history just a short drive away.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, Ron's helpfulness, and the roomy, clean, well furnished apartment.
Liked least: No English language TV or DVDs. I read a lot in the quiet evenings. Ron said he will get DVDs.
Travelling group: Solo
People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing