“Great bar in Vung Tau”

Adam Troy's Pub
Ranked #13 of 196 Restaurants in Vung Tau
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed 5 September 2018

Had drinks at Adam Troys pub in Vung Tua and it was great. The place was nicely decorated, clean and the service was great. Highly recommend this bar.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

This was my 3rd visit to Adam Troy’s pub and once again it was very enjoyable, I don’t write a lot of reviews but I thought this pub warranted one. Friendly and efficient bar staff and the best pub food I’ve eaten in Vung Tau in my 4 months working here. Throw in a good selection of music and ice cold beers what more can you ask for, thoroughly recommended, cheers.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Food is very good. I like this. I will come back for next time when I go to Vung Tau city. Thank you.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

It is not fine cuisine but it is tasty and good quality and great value. Beers are especially cheap. We had a BLT and a burger washed down with a big bottle of bia each at an embarrassingly cheap price. A walk around the area after lunch is interesting as it is very local and we found a few entertains characters on our walk.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Well we are back again at Adam Troys... still a great atmosphere, great food & service lovely friendly barmaids... Kim & Rob are special people...