Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Everything Yoga Should Be!

I have been dragged to a few yoga classes by friends back in Canada but each session always left me... read more

Reviewed yesterday
ChristineAlbanese
Montreal, Canada
via mobile
Friendly atmosphere & excellent instructors!

I did my PADI open water course solo at Ocean Sound and from start to finish it was an amazing... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Kirby B
via mobile

2,150 results
All reviews week pass open water course diving experience amazing experience these guys diving school whole team advanced open water my girlfriend made us feel thank you so much great teacher good vibes feel comfortable chalok bay diving course explained everything
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

SANNA - and OCEAN SOUND YOGA - were so AWESOME and made my stay in Koh Tao so unbelievably memorable - Sanna our instructor was so great with her group- she’s such a beautiful person inside and out - ALWAYS smiling and happy. She’s very patient, caring and fun at the same time. I loved taking my Open Water with her that i ended up staying and doing my Advanced Dive with her ! SO happy I did it was incredible experience and I’m forever thankful to ocean sound and Sanna- Will the owner from Ocean Sound was awesome and very very accommodating . Highly recommend this place to EVERYONE it’s life changing - you leave feeling like your part of a whole new world ! That dive team!

3  Thank kristinakajic
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Best place to dive! Made my trip to koh tao really special.
Super professional and kind staff.
Memory for life

1  Thank Oran G
Reviewed 1 May 2018

A friend and I were traveling to Koh Tao and we wanted to do the Open Water Diver. After some research we decided to go to Ocean Sound Dive & Yoga and it was the best! We can both totally recommend it. From the very beginning we felt comfortable to do the diving course with them. They hold the classes really small (maximum of 4 people per instructor) and the obligatory theory classes were not only informative but also a lot of fun.
Our instructor's name was Karin, if you get a chance to do the course with her, please do so! She is awesome!! But the whole Ocean Sound team is great, you can see that they are a good team and enjoy what they are doing.
The equipment they use is highly professional and in very good condition. The diving in general in Koh Tao is awesome. We've seen a lot of fish (every color, various sizes) and are totally hooked to go diving again.

PS: We also did a Yoga class at Ocean Sound, which we can recommend also! Great to give the backpackers' bodies a good stretch.

1  Thank Victoria D
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

This is my second time in koh tao and i went to ocean sound for sure! Great team, perfect hardware and a very nice boat with mr.white and the crew. And Cote is the best instructor you can find in thailand! I will go again next year! Best choice!

2  Thank Jod D
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Absolutly amazing. We did the open water certification and I loved every minute of it (eventough I wasn't unconsernd about diving). If you get Lucy as your instructor you are very lucky. She is a sweetheart, very nice and has a wonderful balance between seriousnes and fun. After the course we decided to do a deep dive and if you have the time, do it. It was amazing and I can only highly recomend oceansound to anyone. As said I was a bit scared at the beginning but I felt super save the whole time and I also really had tons of fun during all 6 dives.

2  Thank annasophiamroth