“PADI Open Water”

Ocean Sound Dive & Yoga
More attraction details
Owner description: The #1 rated company on Koh Tao since 2014. We offer high quality PADI dive courses and professional yoga classes, combined with the finest in customer service. We look forward to having you here!
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Ocean sound dive and yoga was amazing and very professional place to get my PADI open water certification. Sanne was my dive instructor and she was the best, so patient, knowledgeable and fun! When looking to dive in Koh Tao I researched many places but Ocean Sound is the best! They keep their groups small a max of 4 people which gives you a great personal experience! I’m planning my next travel trip based on diving, and hope to come back to Koh Tao in the future!

2  Thank mlbrauch
Write a ReviewReviews (2,068)
All reviews
in 39 reviews
"explained everything"
in 33 reviews

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

SANNA - and OCEAN SOUND YOGA - were so AWESOME and made my stay in Koh Tao so unbelievably memorable - Sanna our instructor was so great with her group- she’s such a beautiful person inside and out - ALWAYS smiling and happy. She’s very patient, caring and fun at the same time. I loved taking my Open Water with her that i ended up staying and doing my Advanced Dive with her ! SO happy I did it was incredible experience and I’m forever thankful to ocean sound and Sanna- Will the owner from Ocean Sound was awesome and very very accommodating . Highly recommend this place to EVERYONE it’s life changing - you leave feeling like your part of a whole new world ! That dive team!

3  Thank kristinakajic
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Best place to dive! Made my trip to koh tao really special.
Super professional and kind staff.
Memory for life

1  Thank Oran G
Reviewed 1 May 2018

A friend and I were traveling to Koh Tao and we wanted to do the Open Water Diver. After some research we decided to go to Ocean Sound Dive & Yoga and it was the best! We can both totally recommend it. From the very beginning we felt comfortable to do the diving course with them. They hold the classes really small (maximum of 4 people per instructor) and the obligatory theory classes were not only informative but also a lot of fun.
Our instructor's name was Karin, if you get a chance to do the course with her, please do so! She is awesome!! But the whole Ocean Sound team is great, you can see that they are a good team and enjoy what they are doing.
The equipment they use is highly professional and in very good condition. The diving in general in Koh Tao is awesome. We've seen a lot of fish (every color, various sizes) and are totally hooked to go diving again.

PS: We also did a Yoga class at Ocean Sound, which we can recommend also! Great to give the backpackers' bodies a good stretch.

1  Thank Victoria D