“Stayglee is like my second home”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of StayGlee

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 12 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Nilofarka...
“Stayglee is like my second home”
Reviewed 19 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

My trip to kodai was a last minute plan but because of Mr.Dinesh it was possible..he made it happen with just a call and he arranged my stay at kodai so well that i felt like i am at home. Everything was perfect food, stay and sight seeing, the cottage view and amenities were fabulous. I have visited kodai so many timed but this trip of mine is the best one.Dinesh was so professional and an awesome host.i would surely recommend my friends and others to choose stayglee if they want a home like experience, and i will not go for any other option other than stayglee.

20 Nov 2016
Dear Nilofar,
We are delighted that you stayed at StayGlee recently and to know that you enjoyed your stay. We strives to continually improve the guest experience and it is through the feedback such as yours that we learn what we do well and what we can improve on. Thanks for taking the time to share your positive experience. We appreciate that you chose to stay at StayGlee and hope to welcome you or your friends in the future.
Dinesh Kumar.R.J.
Narayan J
“One of the best homestay in kodai with amazing service and excellent food.”
Reviewed 16 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

We were 12 people who wanted to stay in kodai for 2 days and through a known resource we got in touch with Mr.Dinesh from stayglee. He is an excellent host and the cottage is beautiful with all amenities and very good home cooked food. My friends were telling me that non vegetarian was too good. Dinesh made sure everything was in place for us during the stay and was a call away if we needed anything.

I would recommend stayglee to anyone without hesitation and I hope they maintain their quality and service.

17 Nov 2016
Dear Narayan,

Dinesh Kumar.R.J
anus2247
Coimbatore, India
“A great Homestay experience at StayGlee”
Reviewed 23 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

It was a great experience for me and my family to have a private and calm stay in StayGlee. As this was my first trip to Kodaikanal, my friend referred Mr.Dinesh, he proved us with a beautiful Homestay cottage which fulfilled my expectation in all means. It has got a nice garden place which was a great plus and we all enjoyed a lot. It has a nice parking and kitchen area, just felt like my own home. Over all it was a great memorable trip at StayGlee. I would definitely refer this place to my friends.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
23 Oct 2016
Dear Anushree,

Dinesh Kumar.R.J
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$150
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing