“A true gem on Roatan”
other travellers have booked this property
Welcome to Alittlebitof SUNHOUSE!
Gated, fenced, secure neighborhood. Sleep peacefully. Walk up private lane, set back from paved road. 1 min walk to beach, restaurants & dive shops.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Welcome to Alittlebitof SUNHOUSE!
Gated, fenced, secure neighborhood. Sleep peacefully.
another view of bathroom
view from shower into vanity area
Relax & chill out, enjoy the sun on the roof deck
Thanks for staying!
Cool breezes - tropical sunsets on the roof
Spacious dining area with bar stools. Phone & computer charging station area
Fully equipped kitchen, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, gas stove
Unique tiled bathroom, glass bowl sink, island wood cabinet with granite top
Step down into the 6'x7' glass block/tile shower with rainforest hardware
You can even enjoy a nice tropical rain shower!
Pull up a chair & relax -
 entertain friends with a meal or drinks
Enjoy meals at your full size granite bar. Drinking water is free! Extra chairs if you need them
Private front porch, ground floor laundry (washer) with washing supplies
2nd bedroom, full size bed
Spacious Master room.  All bedding, bath & beach towels furnished
Cable TV & Wifi included.  Ceiling fans in all rooms
Keep your valuables secure in the digital safe, located in the full size closet
Master bedroom, Queen bed, enjoy both AC & ceiling fan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Janet B
“A true gem on Roatan”
Reviewed 12 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

What a great home and so very convenient to everything West End /Sandy Bay has to offer.
Bonnie is very kind and makes you feel like a friend coming home for a visit. She is lightening fast with answering your email questions. I know I sent just a few questions prior to our arrival. Bonnie will be more than happy to give suggestions on snorkeling and diving areas and other Roatan must sees.
The photos do not do a little bit of Sunshine justice.
Bonnie, can't thank you enough for letting us share your littlebitof Sunshine to celebrate my birthday week. Hopefully back next year.
Janet and Jack

Stacey R
“An amazing experience”
Reviewed 15 August 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I love every minute of it. Bonnie is such a welcoming person, plus that bathroom was out of this World. Bill and Bonnie definitely made my stay very welcoming andI would recommend anyone to stay there. Thank so much guys

21 Aug 2017
Thanks Stacy, we enjoyed hosting your family. So glad you loved the island. Come back soon
Little Bi...
“Beautiful Home 2 minutes from the beach!”
Reviewed 7 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I loved A Little Bit Of Sun House! It felt like home away from home. Perfect location 2 minutes from the beach with awesome snorkeling. I went snorkeling everyday and saw something new each time! Also, I liked being so close to West End where I could walk to restaurants, shops and bars. West End is the ideal location for me in Roatan.
I would love to stay here again when I come back to visit again.

A Little Bit of Sun is adorable and everything was clean when we arrived. Has everything we needed and oh my gosh the shower was huge! Comfortable beds and the AC was a plus... And the rooftop patio, I really enjoyed relaxing in the hammock listening to the wind blow on the coconut and mango trees with birds chirping.

Bonnie and Bill were great responding to questions before and during my stay. Bonnie even provided tips for Roatan beforehand which was so helpful! She is probably the most welcoming host I have ever rented from. Thank you Bonnie and Bill!

18 Jun 2017
Thanks so much for the wonderful review. Glad you shared your time with us on our beautiful island. Come back anytime. It really IS paradise
Lino Lakes, Minnesota
Reviewed 5 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

8 Mar 2017
Barb, thanks again for staying with us & the great review. The time flew by! We look forward to seeing you guys next year, Bonnie & Bill
Puerto Escondido, Mexico
Reviewed 2 February 2017 for a stay in December 2016

5 Feb 2017
Thanks Roc & Doc for your kind review. We really enjoyed your stay with us & glad you had the chance to experience the wonderful island ambience & culture. Many of the friends you made here have asked about you & asked us to pass on greetings. You were the perfect guests! Stay with us again any time. Wishing you boat loads of fun as you continue on your world tour. Regards, Bonnie & Bill
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing