“Simply Perfect!”

Venrow Island Adventures
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This little island has to be one of the best places I've ever been to, but what made it even more perfect was the service I received from Venrow Island Adventures. I was looking for someone that was an expert on the best things to do on Roatan and was amazed at how much knowledge Venrow had. Not only did I have fun doing the activities but the professionalism and service that was given blew me away. There are a lot of touring companies that I could have went with but Venrow is by far the best! To me comfort, safety and good quality service is the most important when booking anything. I will forever use Venrow Island Adventures when I come to the island of Roatan.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Venrow is very knowledgable about the island. He is very friendly and an overall great tour guide. He gives great recommendations about food, beach spots, and basically anything someone could be interested in. We came upon his services after our excursion was cancelled due to rain. It turned out to be the best experience we had on our cruise. Would definitely recommend to a friend.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

We have been touring with Venrow about 5 years. Whenever we cruise to Roatan we connect with Venrow. We have been to 2 great restaurant, a small animal park called Mayan Eden, we had monkeys on our shoulders, etc. We would not have known about Mayan Eden without Venrow's knowledge. We have toured beautiful residential communities and wonderful quaint towns and seashores.
Venrow is a great guide, wonderful to be with, makes you feel special. He will spend as much time as you have to spend with him. We came to know Venrow by accident but I think it was destiny.

Been to Venrow Island Adventures? Share your experiences!