Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
PricelineUS$79
TravelocityUS$83
CheapTicketsUS$83
3,570 results
All reviews beach bar quiet pool animation team main pool main restaurant deluxe room great holiday bar staff special thanks salad couldn't do enough big thanks sharm el tiran island amazing hotel fish pools
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 June 2021

In the time of Pandemic was nice to meet new ppl, especially the team of animators :) they were a joyful bunch.
The hotel costs cheap, so no high expectations pls.
The beach is amazing. The pool sufficiently large.
There are traveling companies inside the hotel as well that offer off sight diving, snorkeling and desert tours.
If an animator suggests to go to the club, don't be afraid, its a common practice and it also could be that tourists from other hotels will join your minibus to the club.

1  Thank mariamc739
Aurora Oriental Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Guest Services / Front Office at Aurora Oriental Resort Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2021

Dear Mariam,

Thank you for taking time to post your kind review. It was a pleasure for us to accommodate you and we already can't wait to see you again.

Reviewed 2 June 2021 via mobile

I would like to thank all aurora team , I really enjoy my holiday time with my family , room was big enough with pool view, swimming pool is clean with water slide work w time during the day, beach is big and fantastic view, animation team they do activities all day , food is good and tasty, snacks at the beach in the afternoon, all in all was excellent holiday , it is not my first time and not my last time , sure I do recommend for quiet and family holiday. Thank you

1  Thank P5542XZahmeda
Aurora Oriental Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Guest Services / Front Office at Aurora Oriental Resort Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2021

Dear Ahmed,

Many thanks for your kind review, we are very happy to get a lot for warm words towards the resort and the staff. It was a pleasure for us to accommodate you and your family and we already can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed 2 June 2021

beautiful experiens in this hotel! a big thank you for all animation team ,they was so fun with them activity ! very nice restaurant with good food, nice rooms and clean, nice beach and pools and water so warm for swim! i Will come back soon !

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Aurora Oriental Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Guest Services / Front Office at Aurora Oriental Resort Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2021

Dear Valery,

We are very happy to get such positive review from you. It is really great that you stayed satisfied with each aspect of your holiday, our staff members always give their best to fulfill guests' expectations. Our team already can't wait to welcome you again!

Reviewed 23 May 2021 via mobile

I been in this hotel for 10 days with my wife and my 2 children and we really enjoy our holiday with every thing . We are not first time in aurora and we alwyes come back becouse off the stuff . Thank you for good holiday thank you for stuff restaurant thank you for reception alwyes care and thank you for water gym with shemas his very good boy my children love him . Thank you and see you soon

Trip type: Travelled with family
Aurora Oriental Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Guest Services / Front Office at Aurora Oriental Resort Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2021

Dear Mrs. alexndra,

We are pleased to get the highest score and this warm feedback about the resort. Thank you for highlighting the efforts of our staff - they work hard in order to make our esteemed guests happy and their stay enjoyable.
We will be honored to welcome you again in our sunny resort.

Warm regards,
Aurora Oriental Resort Sharm el Sheikh Team

Reviewed 7 May 2021 via mobile

I spent the last week of April in this hotel. It has a beautiful, well-kept and large garden, the beach is nice and also well-kept. In many places there are a diffusers to disinfect hands. The bathrooms on the beach are very clean and the building is often cleaned in the same way. The staff of the hotel (waiters, bartenders, room service, beach service) deserves praise and in particular the animator team!, who will take you to games and activities, they are smiling and provide a lot of fun and you feel like friends with them. Thanks to them I had a great vacation. All staff are smiling, helpful and friendly. I think I have never met such a nice welcome of tourists by all hotel employees as in Aurora. What I judge poorly is the food (taste and choice), serving drinks in small plastic cups (sorry for the planet), the water in the pool was cold and the pools themselves require renovation (the hotel is slowly too) Nevertheless, I had a very pleasant vacation in Aurora. Best regards to Max, Haya, Brazily and Woodie.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Aurora Oriental Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Guest Services / Front Office at Aurora Oriental Resort Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2021

Dear gocha,

We would like to express our appreciation for choosing to spend your vacation with us and for giving us the chance to provide you with the highest level of service and hospitality. We are delighted that you had a remarkable stay in our hotel. Thank you as well for your important remarks, we will definitely take it all into account. We are looking forward to welcoming you again in our sunny resort.

Kind regards,