“Great place to stay in Guayaquil”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

alexh1149...
Port St. Mary, United Kingdom
“It’s ok, but there are better placed”
Reviewed 20 November 2019 for a stay in November 2019

My girlfriend and I stayed here on a one night stay in Guayaquil. We thought it had positives and negatives and therefore a three star reviews seems reasonable.

Firstly the staff memes we dealt with was a bit strange. He was a youngish fella but we got a bit of an uncomfortable vibe from him and he didn’t seem to appreciate it when we didn’t understand his Spanish. We also paid $20 for a $19.29 room but he didn’t offer us any change. Whatever, no big deal but it’s more the principal.

The private room was on the 8th floor and this was clean and comfortable. The showers were hot but very very weak. We were given a towel and soap which was great.

The WiFi was really bad from where our room was situated unless we stood right next to the door.

There is a communal kitchen and a fridge to store your food.

Our room wasn’t quiet in the slightest. We could hear everything going on outside. Children shouting in presumably the streets or other flats. People moving about in the kitchen late at night. Sirens etc. For this we didn’t get a great night sleep.

The hostel is very centrally located and very handy for exploring Guayaquil, although I would say there isn’t too much to see and do except the iguana park and the promenade.

There is a terrace at the top which is accessible and you get a decent view of the cathedral and surrounding areas.

All in all not a bad stay by any means but there are certainly better places to stay in Guayaquil.

Date of stay: November 2019
NilsEling
Zurich, Switzerland
“Great place to stay in Guayaquil ”
Reviewed 1 June 2019 for a stay in May 2019

I booked a 4 bed dorm within the apartment but got the room for myself. The place is really clean and Cristel is always available either in person or via WhatsApp. She also provides filtered water and towels. The area is really safe and I never noticed anything dodgy during the day and at night. I even felt safe walking around by myself at night. Plus there are lot of nice restaurants and shops around.

Date of stay: May 2019
ethicaltr...
“Terrible Nightmare Place - stay away”
Reviewed 23 April 2019 for a stay in April 2019

They organize with me a check out at 2h30pm. So that I can wait in the lobby until my bus arrives. But at 1pm, the cowardly staff member tells me to leave immediately, for no reason. Thus they basically kick u out into a 3rd world city streets while u patiently sit & await your bus, as agreed upon. Also they lie about being a private apartment when its only a private room. It was very, very low quality accomodation. And customer sevice is the worst you can get. They also seemed to have some weird "witchcraft charms" e.g. hanging next to the front door.
But the worst part, after I complain about their terrible attitudes on the accommodation review site, they send me another abusive harrassing message on whatsapp AFTER I already blocked their main phone number.

Posting the review here to expose these scam artists from scamming more unsuspecting foreigners. I want my money back. And DO NOT EVER contact me again or I'll phone the police.

Date of stay: April 2019
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.