US$156
US$149
Curio.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

US$146
US$126
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

US$102
US$112
US$96
Hampton.com
US$140
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

US$134
US$113
US$120
US$150
US$106
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$133
US$112
US$155
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

1,029 results
All reviewsgalleria mallshula's steakhouseclub levelrooftop poolself parkingnice hotelroom servicefront desk staffper daythe room was nicebusiness tripbed was very comfortabledefinitely stay here againstaff was friendlyvaletleonconference
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

I was presently surprised when I got to the hotel and it is connected to a mall!!! Wooohooo!!!! My downtime in between my conference was so productive —hotel and mall were very nice and clean, not too overly crowded and enjoyable!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
HyattRegencyBhm, Director of Sales at Hyatt Regency Birmingham - The Wynfrey Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Thank you for your recent review of the Hyatt Regency Birmingham, the Wynfrey Hotel - we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay and found some time to hit the mall! We look forward to hosting you again on your next trip to Birmingham. Safe travels.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Pros-The location is great- close to Birmingham, Mountain Brook, lots of shopping Cons- dust everywhere, could not order movies on TV, hair in shower/sheets.The face towels were torn. Parking is $12/day

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for your recent feedback on the hotel. We are in the process of updating all of our linens in the hotel and will ensure the towels get replaced quickly. Thank you again for your concern.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Hyatt Regency Birmingham-The Wynfrey Hotel DELIVERS on service and food. I plan about 15 events a year, and I cannot recommend this property more. They are extremely helpful and genuine, both of which served our event well!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for the great feedback. Our catering and convention teams work hard to ensure we take excellent care of our customers! We look forward to working with you on future meetings.

All the best.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

All though the hotel was craftily designed with all that you could imagine under one area but is lacking in the most important area of all and that's customer service. Dealing with brand like the Hyatt Regency ( World of Hyatt ) you think that as much time and money that they put into their physical hotels that some of this expense would been allotted to properly training their hotel staff, mainly their guest attendants or concierge on how to provide the most excellent experience to their guest. I think this location has missed that mark. I felt as if my stay did not matter by being rushed out of my room as if I was taking unneeded space for their next guest. I had a late flight out of Birmingham to Chicago that was scheduled to leave at 5pm. I had requested of the attendant at check in could I have a late check out time and was assured that I could check out at 3pm to give me time to relax before my flight. at 11am I received a very direct call from the Guest service attendant that morning asking me did I need a cart to be brought upstairs to remove my belongings for check out. I attempted to explain to him about my arrangements for a late check out time and was quickly cut off and told that is not the policy of the hotel but he was willing to give me an hour remove my belongings for check out. I, in all my years of travel rather personal of business, have never experience this level of customer service. It made me feel devalued as a paying customer as if my presence was not wanted no longer. I am debating if I wish to bring any additional business to the chain... that's up for debate.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We deeply apologize for any inconvenience you experienced regarding the departure time. We have spoken to our front desk team and expressed the importance of updating each guests stay in the system.

Thank you again for your feedback - safe travels.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I stayed here recently for a work meeting. It was great to be able to just go downstairs and go shopping! All the variety of stores in the mall made it even better. The staff at the hotel was very friendly!!!

Room Tip: Any room is great
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your review of the Hyatt Regency. We are very pleased to hear that you had such a great experience and enjoyed our location. We look forward to seeing you again soon.