Hyatt Regency Birmingham - The Wynfrey Hotel
US$113
US$187
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsgalleria mallshula's steakhouseclub levelrooftop poolself parkingroom servicenice hotelfront desk staffper daythe room was niceconvenient locationbusiness tripbed was very comfortablenice staystaff was friendlyleonvalet
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was presently surprised when I got to the hotel and it is connected to a mall!!! Wooohooo!!!! My downtime in between my conference was so productive —hotel and mall were very nice and clean, not too overly crowded and enjoyable!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Pros-The location is great- close to Birmingham, Mountain Brook, lots of shopping Cons- dust everywhere, could not order movies on TV, hair in shower/sheets.The face towels were torn. Parking is $12/day

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hyatt Regency Birmingham-The Wynfrey Hotel DELIVERS on service and food. I plan about 15 events a year, and I cannot recommend this property more. They are extremely helpful and genuine, both of which served our event well!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

All though the hotel was craftily designed with all that you could imagine under one area but is lacking in the most important area of all and that's customer service. Dealing with brand like the Hyatt Regency ( World of Hyatt ) you think that as much time and money that they put into their physical hotels that some of this expense would been allotted to properly training their hotel staff, mainly their guest attendants or concierge on how to provide the most excellent experience to their guest. I think this location has missed that mark. I felt as if my stay did not matter by being rushed out of my room as if I was taking unneeded space for their next guest. I had a late flight out of Birmingham to Chicago that was scheduled to leave at 5pm. I had requested of the attendant at check in could I have a late check out time and was assured that I could check out at 3pm to give me time to relax before my flight. at 11am I received a very direct call from the Guest service attendant that morning asking me did I need a cart to be brought upstairs to remove my belongings for check out. I attempted to explain to him about my arrangements for a late check out time and was quickly cut off and told that is not the policy of the hotel but he was willing to give me an hour remove my belongings for check out. I, in all my years of travel rather personal of business, have never experience this level of customer service. It made me feel devalued as a paying customer as if my presence was not wanted no longer. I am debating if I wish to bring any additional business to the chain... that's up for debate.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed here recently for a work meeting. It was great to be able to just go downstairs and go shopping! All the variety of stores in the mall made it even better. The staff at the hotel was very friendly!!!

Room Tip: Any room is great
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business