Lowest prices for your stay
Official Hotel
Expedia.comUS$60
eDreamsUS$60
Booking.comUS$60
1,127 results
All reviews united nations the world trade center hotel is located wonderful hotel comfortable rooms sheraton business english leisure portuguese
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 February 2020

I have not had the best experience with hotels in Sao Paulo. The Gran Estanplaza was recommended. I loved it. It is not your stereotypical Western hotel. Think of European City hotel slightly older and smaller but very comfortable rooms. The staff at the EstanPlaza are very helpful and friendly. The breakfast and room service are good and the internet works well. Not sure I agree with comments about the room service charges as I paid nothing like that.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank 158chasw
qualidadeestanplaza, Gerente geral at Gran Estanplaza Berrini, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2020

Thank you for choosing Gran Estanplaza Berrini for your stay in São Paulo and for taking your time to write about your experience.

It is always grateful to receive positive feedback. I am delighted to read that your stay with us was memorable. I am pleased to know that our staff assisted you throughout your stay to ensure that you had an excellent experience. It is always a great pleasure when our guests keep recognizing the hard work that we place into providing the highest level of service and comfort.

And the greatest acknowledgment of that was on your own words “I loved it!". We are very thankful to read that you enjoyed our facilities and that you had an amazing service experience.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we are looking forward welcoming you back in the near future!

Yours faithfully,

Reviewed 23 November 2019

Most horrific room service xperience. A Cesar Salad from hell charged 50 dollars that would have my dog yelp of disgust.
Pool stands for a large bathtub and elevators are squeaking. Its not a bad place per se but just a place to sleep for a night since its not that far from the airport

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Rolandjoffe
qualidadeestanplaza, Gerente geral at Gran Estanplaza Berrini, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2019

Mr. Roland,

First of all thanks for share your experience in our hotel!
We are really sorry about room service experience, make sure that our cousine chef will take care of it personally!

Hope see you again.

Reviewed 10 November 2019 via mobile

This was one of the nicest hotels I’ve stayed in, and I travel all over the world. The room was beautiful, but the staff was what really set it apart, from Natalia, the staff and the pianist in the breakfast room (with a terrific buffet), the the staff at the front desk — everyone went out of their way to ensure that we were not only welcomed, but made to feel very, very special. A truly remarkable experience. I would go back in a heartbeat!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank KathleenM463
qualidadeestanplaza, Gerente geral at Gran Estanplaza Berrini, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2019

Dear Mrs. Kathleen,

First of all thanks for share your experience.
Was really good read your opinion, is this kind of experience that encourage us to keep going with our job.

We hope see you back soon!

Reviewed 14 October 2019

The hotel is located next toSao Paulo's United Nations business center, and the World Trade Center. In a distance of less than 4km there are 3 shopping centers.
It is a hotel with traditionally elegant decor but of good quality, very clean and pleasant.
For food, I definitely recommend the hotel restaurant. Everything I tried was delicious, and abundant.
The best thing about this hotel is the friendliness of the service. People like Vincent of the remaining and room service make the stay in this hotel unforgettable.
It also has unforgettable details such as the live pianist who accompanies at breakfast time.
Outside the hotel there are always hotels available and most of the time there is access to the Grin and Lime scooters.
I think some hotel rooms may be unsafe for children, or people with balance problems. I stayed in room 1211. On two occasions I felt myself falling down the balcony. The security fence is very small, and a slip would be very easy to fall.
I find it an expensive hotel, but I have no doubt in recommending it.

Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank MariaAlejandraGP
qualidadeestanplaza, Gerente geral at Gran Estanplaza Berrini, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2019

Dear Mrs. Maria Alejandra,

First of all thanks for share your opinion with us!
We are Happy to know that you enjoyed out hotel, staff, gastronomy, breakfast and piano.

We hope see you again.

Reviewed 26 September 2019

The breakfast is the highlight as many others have said. The food and service was excellent. The location seems very good for business, but less so for walking around as a leisure tourist. English was spoken to some extent, so without Portuguese you can be very happy. A nice combination between a local hotel and a chain. I stayed on business so I didn't pay the rate, but my guess is that you get 80% of something like the Sheraton, Hyatt or Hilton but for 50% of the price.

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank Palooka32
qualidadeestanplaza, Gerente geral at Gran Estanplaza Berrini, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2019

Dear Guest,

First of all thanks for share your opinion with us!
We are Happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope see you soon.