See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 May 2017

I came on a business trip but I recommend it for sightseeing trips. The hotel has comfortable facilities, great breakfast and room service; Attentive and gracious staff and it is very peaceful to sleep and rest.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 9 May 2017

Dear Michelle,

We appreciate your positive feedback.
We hope to see you soon!
Regards,

Silmara Cammilleri

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

Definitely it is not a hotel for business trip. Noisy, not comfortable, and not so helpful staff, make it a terrible choice.
Very poor breakfast. The staff only speak Portuguese, and without any interest to make any effort.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2016

Good and easy location, no noise, very clean room, excelent breakfest and wifi at the room.
My trip was for business but it is OK for family trip too.
The are a good gym and excelent service.
There aren't a internal parking, but it is possible to Park in front of the hotel, very safety location. I didn't have ptoblem with it.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 May 2013

I would have rated this average but after moving into another hotel in the city I saw what the standard here is.
I stayed in this hotel for 3 weeks. At the time of this review it's the newest hotel in Ribeirao Preto.
The rooms are spacious enough with a contemporary, light design. The room has a fridge, good air conditioning (not too noisy), plenty of cupboard space and a good selection of English language TV stations, some of which you need to press the correct button to switch the audio over from Portuguese.Breakfast was good compared to other hotels I had stayed at in the area, with a mix of hot and cold foods available and the restaurant staff were friendly. Evening menu is ok but on the 3 occasions I ate there the meat was overcooked despite requesting how I wanted it. Across the road and within walking distance of the hotel is a nice restaurant called Cantinha Picanha which serves good food and cold beer at a reasonable price and has free wifi.There is a shopping mall which takes about 15-20 minutes to walk to which has a selection of fast food places and a couple of restaurants.
Unlike most of the hotels here, this hotel charges for internet access and allows only one device, if you wanted to use a second you have to pay again and not just log off your first device and even though I was staying here for a long stay they weren't willing to negotiate a special rate for either the wifi or room rate. Payment is required in advance rather than taking a swipe of your credit card for pre-authorisation which I found very restrictive given my length of stay, as they wouldn't credit me if I wanted to go elsewhere for a weekend.
The main feature I liked about this hotel was it's cleanliness, and rooms - more so after I'd experienced other hotels here but they do need to address the points above if to be classed as a truly business hotel.
English isn't widely spoken but a special thanks to Roberto who helped me out.

Room Tip: Rooms are mostly identical on all three floors. May need to bring your own sink plug!
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank sparty328
Reviewed 7 May 2012

Spent one night at this hotel in early May, 2012. It is clean and simple with a nice breakfast. It is not a four or five star property, but this is ok as it lives up to what it advertizes. You will have to take a taxi to restaurants nearby, but they are cheap and available. Rooms are large, with good internet service.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank NEProp
Aurelio A, Coord Operações e Mkt at Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2013

Dear,

We appreciate the attention to help us improve our services, and we look forward the next hostings.