“Great getaway for all”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Living area/ balcony
The house on arrival by sea
Nearby Praia Vermelha
Praia do Bare, closest beach
View of the house from approach
Location, reached only by sea
Saco de Mamangua
SUP heaven!
Snorkeling at nearby Ilha Comprida
In front of house
we have 2 double kayaks
BBQ with a view!
Breakfast
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Roger H
São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
“Great getaway for all”
Reviewed 27 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

What a fantastic time we had! The weather was great, the sea warm and the beaches calm. Also we could braai every night!
We also managed to pick up from fresh prawns from the local fisherman to end off our last night.
Our kids had such a great time that my son told me this afternoon when we got home thank you for a great week away

Liked best: The location
Liked least: If you need to resupply you need to take a boat back to town.
Travelling group: Large Group
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Ulladulla
Reviewed 20 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Szkiler
Buenos Aires, Distrito Federal, Argentina
“Dream stay in Parati, Brazil.”
Reviewed 6 July 2013 for a stay in April 2013

My friends and I stayed for just short of a week at Casa Cairucu. Words simply cannot do this house justice. I'm a professional videographer so I maybe my photos can! It's incredible and not just the beautiful location and the house but also the fantastic service, Harry our guide has a superb knowledge of the area, he is also extremely friendly and a true gentleman.

The boat transfer in had to have been the nicest transfer I've ever had, the views are just beautiful. While I was staying at Casa Cairucu, I could really tell no expensive has been spared when it comes to ensuring the look and comfort of the house. All the bedrooms had fantastic views and my shower even had a great view! The beds were very comfortable too.

On a arrival we took a look inside the equipment cupboard to find everything we would need to explore the area, torches, snorkelling gear, and kayaks. We had so much fun staying here, it was the perfect getaway haven for me to enjoy with my good friends.

Its hard to pick a favourite part of the stay, I saw wild monkeys on the near by island, swam at night in the warm crystal water, swam with fish and turtles, I woke up to beautiful landscapes every morning.. it was all super!

If you're thinking about coming here and I can only say one thing do it! I'll certainly be coming back!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Too many great things to pick a best one... The views from the house and the comfort have got to be up there!
Liked least: Leaving the house to return home!
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Cordoba, Argentina
Reviewed 28 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
rosilla
argentina
“A wonderful week at this lovely retreat”
Reviewed 15 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Our week at Casa Cairucu was the perfect start to our Brazilian holiday. We loved that you could only arrive there by boat, which also meant that most of the time we stayed in the lovely house and relaxed. Our transfers were arranged, food shopping was done and we had a lovely cook who prepared our breakfasts and lunches. Suppers were fresh fish cooked on the barbeque - delicious. We had a great day out in Paraty, and also the owners arranged a really lovely day out on a sailboat. We kayaked round the nearby islands, lounged in the hammocks and marvelled at the sunsets. Highly recommended.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and the sunsets.
Liked least: Leaving.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing