Anaco Bay Inn(Anacortes)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$133
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

Anacortes Inn(Anacortes)
US$127
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

US$165
US$160
Islands Inn(Anacortes)
US$120
US$115
US$238
Sunrise Inn Villas And Suites(Anacortes)
US$143
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

US$165
US$127
San Juan Motel(Anacortes)
US$69
US$66
US$394
US$206
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 August 2015

Best place on the water I've ever stayed. Unique, relaxed and beautiful.
The place makes you feel like you are really in a boat overseeing the ocean.
It's perfect for couples but also for families.
The lay out is perfect as the rooms all walk out onto a massive beautiful deck that extends across the house so you have 180 degree ocean views.
The hosts are just lovely people. You can't find a better place to get away. My favorite.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Malu M
Reviewed 13 October 2014 via mobile

Owners Oggie and Betty are super nice and sweet. They charged my friends $135 a night for the Captains room and gave me the Oar House at $50 and I could see why. My friends also had difficulty sleeping due to the bed quality and the cold from the thin walls as well.

Room quality: I got upgraded from the Lighthouse room to the Oar House which had two beds to choose from. It also had the main blind facing the outdoor seating area were missing..so my window didn't have any blinds. Even with the thermostat at 70, I found myself shivering in the middle of the night due to thin walls (I could here the cars zoom by from the back of the house in the room and the windows were single paned). The bathroom wasn't connected to the room, rather it was across the hall that required stepping outside into the cold, though still under a roof. There are no channels to watch, only DVDs which I counted there were 36 to choose from. There was no VCR to use but a bunch of videos to choose from. WiFi is not accessible in the Oar House so I was told to go to the room where breakfast would be served to get any internet, which was across the backyard into the other side of the house.

Food: it is all frozen food that you heat yourself. There were Schwann's omelets, pancakes, sausages, frozen Greek yogurt and eggo waffles. The cereals available were mini wheats, raisin bran, corn flakes and others. There is a keurig that only had coffee available.

Overall the view is beautiful and the decor is very nautical and unique with pictures of Oggie during his fisherman days also it is 5 min driving to the ferry.

But it isn't worth the $135 a night due to poor sleep quality from thin walls and frozen food. At $50 it is definitely worth it just for the view itself but the location isn't in walking distance of anything except for the ferry.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank spunkd
Reviewed 18 August 2014

What a unique, quirky, delightful place to rest and relax! . The décor is as exquisite as the seaside surroundings. The breath-taking views are enhanced by the colorful nautical theme of the inn, and the gracious and engaging host is as jolly a retired pirate as ever there was.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Upon arrival we were taken back by the view from the back of the property. You just can't get a better water view than this. We stayed in the Captains Cabin and as others described it was if we were in a boat. We ate dinner in the rocking chairs in our room as we looked out over the water. I was a little shocked to find out the bathroom is not in the room but it was right outside our door and was clean and well stocked. Breakfast is on your own time and you help yourself to the stocked kitchen. It was nice to not be on someone else's eating schedule. Owner was really nice and we enjoyed visiting with him as we checked out the next morning.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Angela H
Reviewed 13 October 2013

From the moment we arrived we loved the place! From the amazing view of the bay from our Captain's Cabin with great privacy and use of a kitchen, to our endearing host, his family and doggies, we loved our stay! We were completely comfortable, enjoying the rocking chairs in our room as we gazed out onto the bay, and slept really well. The breakfast items were much appreciated, as well as access to bowls and utensils for ice cream we brought in to enjoy! Oggie and his family helped us with places to eat and wonderful places to visit. On his recommendation we drove up Mt. Erie to spectacular views of the islands. So fantastic! I cried when we left. I know we'll return to enjoy this completely unique and lovely experience. Thanks Oggie and your family!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple