US$149
Hotels.com
US$113
US$71
US$283
All reviewssausageroom was cleaneggsstayed herekings dominionmodern decorservice dogoff rtone nightrecommend this hotel to anyoneyogurthot breakfastbooked this hotelroad tripnew englanda nice place to staylight sleeper
Reviewed 29 April 2018

An all non-smoking hotel is a real plus in my book. The staff was pleasant and professional. The decor in the common areas and in our room was attractive. There room was very clean and quite comfortable. A good value. I'll stay here again, for sure.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Johnny7vora, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

Thanks for the feedback and words of appreciation. Hope to see you again in future.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

If you've ever stayed in Ashland, VA you would know that there are about 3 decent hotels in town - all are pricey!! The Quality Inn however provides a modern, clean room and hot breakfast at a reasonable cost. The hotel is new, clean and has a hot breakfast in the morning with a decent selection of food. The only downside is that it's a little noisy, not from the highway but the walls must be a little thin and you can hear other guests talking, showering, etc. A/C is very quiet and works well. All-in-all, this is a very nice motel and is handy to I-95.

Room Tip: Rooms opposite I-95 are probably the quietest.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Johnny7vora, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Thanks for the feedback and happy to learn that you liked our Hotel. Hope to see you again in future.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

The person at the desk was very cordial, the room was clean and beds were comfortable. We arrived after a 13 hour drive from Florida with our service dog. They accommodated us accordingly and gave us a room as close to an exit door as possible and right by handicapped parking. I've looking for a hotel like this for years. This one has given me the least amount of drama in regards to our dog. I understand there is a lot of fraud in this area so I don't blame the hotels. We were up at 5:00 got to the breakfast area around 6:10 the only thing ready was the coffee. That was our only disappointment. If you're a late riser you'd be in luck. There was a considerable amount of traffic noise however I always bring ear plugs so I was fine with it. I LOVE the fact it's a NON- SMOKING hotel! Thank you!

1  Thank DeroM34433
Johnny7vora, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Thanks for the feedback and words of appreciation. Our Breakfast time is 6.30 am to 9.30 am, which is almost same at all hotels. Hope to see you again in future.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Nice room. Suite was actually nicer than I expected. Price was reasonable. Staff were great, very helpful. Way to get to the hotel is strange, lots of turns and feels like you're a little lost. Because you're so far off from the road, I'd suggest using your GPS to go to a local restaurant, since some of the roads are only one way and in the dark you can't always see the small signs.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Johnny7vora, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

I especially appreciated the total nonsmoking policy, though
I was dismayed to see one of the employees smoking just a few feet from the front door under the outdoor guest entrance portico. Well-kept, fairly new property. Our room with two queen beds was a bit tight, but but very attractive. The breakfast had quite a few options, but I found the scrambled eggs crumbly and not very tasty and the sausage patties somewhat tough. The checkin clerk did not seem very interested in us, more like just going through the motions. Overall a good experience at a good price.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Johnny7vora, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Thanks for the feedback and hope to see you again in future.