“Lobster tail an spinach dip favored”
Review of Ford's Fish Shack

Ford's Fish Shack
Ranked #1 of 239 Restaurants in Ashburn
Price range: US$0 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 December 2015

Great fried lobster tails. We visit at least once a month. Spinach dip is scrumptious. Service is excellent.

fordsfishshack, Owner at Ford's Fish Shack, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2015

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled you had a great visit. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 20 December 2015 via mobile

Went with family after ballet recital. Started with Bacon Bloody Mary's which were fantastic. We then had the Maine lobster chips, angry mussels, and Asian Shrimp. The angry mussels came out a bit undercooked but were replaced immediately. They were awesome and the sauce was great with the fish and Shrimp tacos. We ordered a dozen tacos. Both fish and Shrimp were delicious.

Great staff and family friendly. Definitely would recommend.

Reviewed 19 December 2015 via mobile

I've been here with friends three times, and everything is fabulous! Great service, terrific ambiance (good for hanging with friends, not romantic, but nice decor), and, most importantly, delicious food. Fish tacos are fantastic. Delectable fish and chips. Decadent crab cakes. Scrumptious scallops. Most recently, I had the daily special which was rock fish, mashed cauliflower, asparagus spears with lemon caper sauce. I had never had rock fish before and the server answered all my questions with knowledge and enthusiasm. It was fantastic! I hear their desserts are wonderful, but I'm always too full to find out. Maybe next time.

Reviewed 16 December 2015

I went to lunch here with a few friends. Even mid-week, we had a wait. I knew that meant the food had to be good and it was. I highly recommend the salad with oysters. It was delicious.

Reviewed 16 December 2015 via mobile

I visited this restaurant after reviewing some of the post. I thought I was Ok, but I have certainly had much better. It's a typical fish joint with the stock selections.

The food was fine, but certainly not the 5 star rating I have seen posted. Will you be disappointed, probably not, but don't expect a 5 start delight.

Thank you for your review. To help us become better, can you elaborate on your visit. We would like to improve. Also, feel free to include what you did like too. Thank you for your time.