Free cancellation until 26/07
US$220
US$206
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$232/night.

Austin Motel(Austin)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$127
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

US$190
US$166
  • Pool
Wyndham Garden Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$157
US$136
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

Omni Austin at South Park(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$260
US$207
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
aloft Austin at the Domain(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$217
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$240/night.

2,489 results
All reviewslady bird lakea river view roomtown lakethe congressstreet bridgebarton springsnice hotelself parkingbreakfast buffetbusiness conferenceper dayclose to downtownlobby barhotel restaurantsixth streetlive musicconvention center
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Well, actually there was a surprise, and it was a pleasant one. Prior to arrival, I received an email asking if I had any preferences. I did, and when I checked in I got my requests. Good customer service.
The room was a decent size, clean, my only issue would be lack of drawer space.
Would I stay there again? Yes.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I really enjoyed the location of this hotel. We didn't have a car and we were able to get around by foot to just about anywhere in Austin. We did downtown and the State Capitol building, we went to Lance Armstrong's bike shop and walked to the South Congress area as well. Convenience wise, it's great! If you can, I would recommend getting a river view room so you can see the bats without standing with hundreds of people on the bridge! Staff is good and the hotel decor is average. The pool is next to a parking lot which is a bummer but otherwise than that, it's a good stay!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Gorgeous view of the river, wonderful room and food, and the people who were in from California got yo see the bats which was a big hit as they’d never seen anything like that before!!!
I stayed at this hotel 35 years ago on my honeymoon and it’s time to take my wife back.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This property is always well maintained and clean. I am loyal to this brand because it never disappoints. Staff is courteous, river-view rooms are a must, and gym is great for all the fitness enthusiasts. I highly recommend staying at the Hyatt for any travel to and from Austin.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Hyatt Regency has been a fixture in Austin for a long time. Don't get me wrong, there are probably "nicer" hotels in Austin, but that said whenever we go to Austin for pleasure, we seem to end up at the Hyatt. The views across Lady Bird Lake are well worth the extra cost and then the added benefit is the views of the beautiful downtown. It's not the Hyatt of old either. The whole hotel has been nicely redone.

Lastly, if you find yourself with time to kill, venture down to Capital Cruises behind the hotel. Rent one of their electric boats and cruise the river. It's a great way to spend an afternoon.

Room Tip: Get a lake view room on one of the upper floors
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple