All reviews bar kitchen balcony suite nespresso machine malin goetz toiletries domain area wrap around balcony turn down service great hotel high end shopping soaking tub boutique hotel every evening room service girls weekend restaurants and bars loved this hotel the hotel staff
Reviewed 13 March 2017

For those who want to shop, you don't have to do anything but have comfortable shoes. As far as your eating choices are concerned, again no need to get in your vehicle. My room was fantastic! I had a patio that could accommodate 20 people easily. My room had seating space for at least 10 people. The view from my balcony was fabulous. The fireplace in the lobby area added to the ambiance of the lobby. The exercise facility gets a 5 out of 5 rating. The bathroom area had lots of space; I love the shower. I know this may be a little trivial to some, but the hotel even supplies an umbrella in the closet. Coffee maker, refrigerator, and a drawer full of snacks - of course there's a price tag on the snacks. This was truly a very, very nice property. My review wouldn't be complete without mentioning the names of the individuals who assisted me with my check-in and check-out. Jessica was the staff member who assisted me with 5-star level service upon my arrival, and Stephen, another 5-star performer, was the staff member who assisted me with my departure. I had not heard of the Archer Hotel before my visit, and so I didn't know what to expect. Well, let me just say that I was beyond pleasantly surprised. This is an experience that I won't be able to forget.

Room Tip: An room with a patio, on the shopping center side.
2  Thank Trevor C
GM_Archer_Austin, General Manager at Archer Hotel Austin, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2017

Thank you, Trevor C. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed our energetic Domain NORTHSIDE area, as well and the many details that make Archer memorable for our guests. Hearing your trip was memorable is the best compliment we can receive and we hope you will join us for another Austin adventure soon.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

I love this hotel. Wonderful service from all of the hotel staff. The rooms are trendy and posh and the beds were very comfortable. I love the Nespresso machines in the room to make espresso. The bathrooms were roomy with great products. From the salted caramels that greet you to the turn down service with mini dessert....So many little details that make guests feel special.

1  Thank Gabriella M

Thank you, Gabriella M. It is delightful to hear that so many of Archer's details made your stay special. Those caramels are a favorite around here. You can buy a bag from our curated shop the next time you visit. Guests like you are a joy to host and we hope you will return for another Austin adventure soon.

Reviewed 11 March 2017

The hotel was top notch except a VERY wet rug out front all four days, no sign, until I asked twice, to warn against slips. So many good things about this place the wet rug was a big distraction. The area is nice for shopping. Lots for all to do and see. An interesting mix of residential and commerce. The pillows and bed were so nice we wrote down the btand of the pillows and plan on replacing ours. Nice things like a nightly treat delivered to the room.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you, garyv234. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with Archer in Austin. We do apologize for the wet rug and we will investigate it's origins further to ensure it doesn't happen again. Guests like you are a joy to host and we hope you will return for another Austin adventure soon.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

Could not have been better... every detail was minded. We loved the treats at check-in, the turn-down service, the Nespresso machine, Second Bar and Grill.. everything!! Hotel was in pristine condition, staff was friendly and helpful, and we had a fabulous stay!!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GM_Archer_Austin, General Manager at Archer Hotel Austin, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2017

Thank you, melissacX5309YE. Archer is all about the details, and we're so happy to hear you delighted in many of them during your visit. Guests like you are a joy to host and we hope you will join us for another Austin adventure soon.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

The hotel design is reason enough to stay there. The art and interior decor are excellent - fun and intriguing. The food was incredible, and the staff was awesome! I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you, O2863AWsamanthaw. We are delighted to hear you took pleasure in Archer's art collection and his Texas-chic design elements during your stay. Guests like you are a joy to host and we hope you will join us for another Austin adventure soon.