“Try the Myo Massage!”

Myo Massage
Ranked #5 of 68 Spas & Wellness in Austin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Myo Massage is a local, therapist-owned bodywork center with a focus on results-oriented therapies to address pain, enhance performance and increase wellness. Our therapists are selected for their exceptional quality of touch, specific training and experience. We offer a wide range of therapeutic and relaxation services including Deep Tissue, Sports, Thai Massage, Hot Stone, Lymphatic Drainage, Acupuncture, and more.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The website was easy to use for scheduling and to do the paperwork. I booked the Myo massage which is a combo of Swedish and deep tissue. Myo is convenient and the parking was easy at the Triangle - just across the street. I liked the room and the space. Katie was very responsive, knowledgable, and an excellent massage therapist Sometimes with deep tissue I feel terrible afterwards, but after my massage with Katie I just felt great! I am thrilled to find a good massage therapist!

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

What makes this place stand out is the therapists knowledge of the musculoskeletal system and ability to diagnose problem areas. Every therapist is several notches above your typical salon or chain massage place. Some standouts include Kevin who has perhaps the strongest technique I’ve experienced for diagnosing and accessing deep muscle groups and Katrina who my wife feels is superb at deep tissue. They also have multiple therapists who are very good at soft, gentle techniques. Very diverse skill set at this place.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

If you want an excellent massage at a reasonable price, Myo Massage delivers. My massage therapist, Erin, worked out my knots gently. She communicated well about my massage, asking if the pressure was appropriate, asking if it was okay to apply muscle rub that had a pleasant eucalyptus-mint smell. After my massage I felt relaxed and better, but not sore, which is exactly what I needed.

The lobby at the Myo Massage Triangle location is small, but serviceable. The private massage rooms are very nice in a tasteful, spare way. Music volume and lights are kept at a pleasant, low level in private massage rooms.

If you want the whole (expensive) luxury day spa experience with mani-pedis, large relaxation room and four kinds of fruit/herb/cucumber waters on tap, this is not your place.

1  Thank therealjenn
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were in Austin for the weekend as a last minute trip. We were greeted once we walked in, very prompt we finished checking in and our ladies were ready for us. It was our first time getting a massage done so we were a bit nervous what to expect but the ladies we had were so nice and explained to us the process. We were able to pick what music we had wanted our of their large selection. They were sensitive to our injuries once they got to that area we were given a heads up how much pressure was going to be applied and were constant. Afterwards we were offered a glass of water and a quick chat to where they even offered tips to help improve our conditions. A great price for the service we received, our one hour was well-spent! We will definitely come back when we are in the area again!