“Bach party drop in”
Review of Coyote Ugly Saloon

Coyote Ugly Saloon
Ranked #1,580 of 4,246 Restaurants in Austin
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Nice spot, not impressed, had a few beers but ended up leaving since crowded with old people and im almost 40, lol...was ok for a quick drink and view of historic place but not the sights I imagined, nice bar and atmosphere but not a stay all night place, enjoy

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 10 August 2018

It was an interesting experience...definitely one of those places that the more you have to drink, the better off you are. We saw 3 bachelorette parties go through there in the 30 minutes we were there. Lots of space, clean and friendly people.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I have been in couple locations of coyote ugly. This one I would say 5 our of 10 compared to the others I visited.

It was not busy, so the ladies behind the bar did pay good attention to our group. We had fun watching them dance on the bar, do some body short with some guys.

I guess it was good experience. I would say good to try at least one tone if you here.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for a beer and it was practically empty. We were with another couple we had just met on a tour so we sat outside so we could chat. The bar is long and narrow. Loved the inside with the signs and brassieres hanging over the bar! I bet nighttime it gets crazy in here.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

We came in on a weekend which is ridiculously busy on 6th street. The positive is that this place had the smallest line and we got a drink relatively busy. After a while it was too loud and crowded to enjoy. The girl on the mike got pretty loud and annoying but if you're looking to "party" then it's fun.

Date of visit: July 2017