“Jim Jim's Italian Ice & Icecream ”

Jim-Jim's Water Ice
Ranked #30 of 118 Dessert in Austin
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

When in downtown Austin on a very hot day there is nothing better than Jim Jim's Italian ice and ice cream. I had the dreamsicle and it was out of this world. It reminded me of the dreamsicles I would get when I was a kid, but it was so much better. It is a must stop when anywhere in the downtown area, it's located right on 6th Street and Red River in the heart of all the action, and the live music District. When it is hot outside, this is a great way to cool off.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Really liked this place and it is a diamond in the rough store. Especially when it's soooo hot outside.
I had a mix of pineapple and strawberry lemonade. I didn't really get strong pineapple flavor, but th strawberry lemonade was so flavorful... I would go back for just that... now that I've found this...I will definitely be back

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

When it's sweltering hot in Austin, Texas, go downtown and treat yourself to Jim Jim's Waterice. It's refreshing and delicious.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

After a hot day of bike riding in Zilker Park we came upon a Jim Jim’s cart outside of Barton’s springs and it was exactly what we needed too cool down. My husband had the orange, which tasted like dreamsicle, my daughter had the mango which was delicious and I had the strawberry lemonade and it was sublime. The flavors were delicious and the ice was perfectly silky and the flavors tasted like real fruit - no imitation flavors. And they were not overly sweet. This is a perfectly delicious treat to cool you off on a hot summer day. When in Austin you must have a Jim Jim’s water ice. So worth it!

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Order the “water ice” - you will NOT be disappointed! (Like snow cones, but WAY better.) The “dragons blood” flavor was amazing! The cherry, sour apple & blue raspberry were great too. Don’t let its simple exterior appearance fool you - this place is great!