“Odd and special”

Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

Unusual place is an understatement. If you are looking for service you’re in the wrong place. In Casino el Camino you will experience loud music, terror movies, dark atmosphere, Hell’s Angels chefs and a generous and perfect burger.

Reviewed 2 November 2018

We had some hamburgers here after this place was recommended for great hamburgers. They were perfect, dingy but great tasting. We were told that Casino El Camino usually wins some local awards for hamburgers.

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

Amazing Bloody Mary and cool atmosphere. Got to listen to Jazz , rockabilly , and some 60s doo wop all while enjoying the spiciest Bloody Mary I've ever had. With a meal on top it was a great drink /snack all in one. Also I'm a spice fan be sure to ease in to them I recommend a five to start even if you're a spice lover. Very cool spot

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

I brought my daughter here after a tour of UT. I found it by looking online for great burgers. We stopped in around 4 in the afternoon (after 8 kids aren’t allowed). The inside was very dark lit and a bit confusing. I wasn’t sure if we were supposed to sit down and someone would wait on us...after a few minutes, I figured it out. You place your order at a window and then you order your drinks from the bar. I had the Chicago burger and my daughter had the Amarillo burger. Both were very good, however, the French fries were the real winners here!

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

My friend and I came in this place to order take out. We had brought in an outside coffee while we were waiting. One staff member approached us and yelled “Get that the F*%# out of here. Get the F*%# out of here right now!” Although I understand and respect that some establishments may not like outside beverages, I am sure he could have handled this like a human being and not like a neanderthal. Brutal service. Horrible food. Wouldnt recommend this place to anyone.

Date of visit: September 2018