All reviews real eggs indoor pool lending library choice hotels front desk room was clean walk in shower would stay here again hot items road noise hot breakfast the breakfast area check in was quick nice hotel nice stay three nights king bed
Reviewed 14 December 2015

Easy accessibility to I35 and just minutes from the heart of Austin. We all enjoyed the facility with great bathrooms having walk-in showers, plentiful counterspace and built ins for easy storage of daily items. The only negative was the softness of the beds. Not sure how to overcome that unless we had asked and possibly they would have known of rooms having firmer beds.

Room tip: Discuss your bedding preference or needs prior to room choice.
Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
CheyenneW546, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn & Suites N Austin, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review about your experience with our hotel!

Unfortunately, all of our mattresses are the same level of firmness as required by Choice Hotels. However, we are thrilled that you enjoyed the design of our hotel and rooms!

We hope to see you on your next trip to Austin :)

Reviewed 13 December 2015

Usually If I am late on posting a review I just let that one go. My stay was way back in Nov 2015, however I was so pleased with the staff at this hotel that I had to post a review. The night staff Jared was exceptional, the day staff John.E was fantastic when he helped us continue our stay at the best lowest price after our flight was cancelled. Great location, very clean, obviously new and an experience of total comfort. I would suggest that everyone stay here.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
CheyenneW546, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn & Suites N Austin, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2015

Thanks so much for taking time out of your day to complete a review about our hotel.

We are ecstatic that our staff went above and beyond your expectations to make sure you felt right at home. Guest satisfaction is a top priority at our hotel. We hope that we can make your next stay even more wonderful than your previous one!

Once more, thank you for your kind words about our property and our staff. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Austin!

Reviewed 27 November 2015

I stayed here for two nights with family that was visiting. We wanted an inexpensive place but didn't want to be to far from downtown Austin. My sister is usually pretty picky but was very satisfied with this hotel. The people were friendly, the rooms were clean and the breakfast had many selections. I didn't know what to expect and thought this was a lower end hotel since I had never stayed in a Sleep Inn. I must say, for the price we paid, it was a wonderful surprise and they have pride in their place. I would highly recommend staying here. I think you will be as happy as staying somewhere twice the price.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
CheyenneW546, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn & Suites N Austin, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2015

Thank you for this awesome review of our hotel!

We're very pleased that we could surprise you and your family with a wonderful stay! Thank you for all your kind words about our staff, and our hotel in general. We will be looking forward to your next stay with us!

Thank you and have a wonderful day! :)

Reviewed 26 November 2015

I was very impressed with this hotel. From check in on, this hotel did everything they possibly could to make our group's stay as pleasant as possible. Front desk staff were most helpful with all inquiries and with the set up of our meeting room. Bedrooms were very clean with comfy beds. The meeting room has windows.

I was so surprised at breakfast. Besides all the standard options, each day a special dish is offered - along with nice plates. (We loved the scrambled eggs with peppers, onions and cheese.)

I would stay here again in a heartbeat!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
CheyenneW546, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn & Suites N Austin, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2015

Thank you for taking time out of your day to praise our hotel!

The satisfaction of our guests is one of our top priorities! We are very glad that our breakfast was above your expectations of a regular hotel's breakfast. Our breakfast cook works very hard to provide excellent meals in the morning. I will be sure to share your compliments with her.

Thank you once more, and we hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 24 November 2015

We were looking for a place with a great rate and plenty of amenities for a two night business trip and the Sleep Inn on Owen Tech Blvd. exceeded our expectations. An attractive building with an appealing lobby, you do not feel like you are entering a budget place. The hotel and rooms are nicely decorated, spare but not austere or looking dated. Our room itself was nice enough; pretty standard with all the common amenities these days. Micro, fridge, coffee, iron, etc. We found the bed comfortable and the room was quiet. We would have appreciated a toilet lid and better TP in the bath and separate hair conditioner, but they provided the other necessaries. We thought their breakfast was well above average. Each day we enjoyed delicious fresh fruit trimmed as nice as your mother did. They provided a couple of tasty egg options and they changed it up a little between days. There was a small indoor pool, but I did not see a spa. There is also a small exercise room, but water cups and wipes were not refilled during our two day stay. The place is a little challenging to find, so use your GPS, if available. Overall, it met our needs nicely and did not break the bank.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your lovely review!

We are thrilled that you found our hotel to be an unexpected treat! We do apologize for the lack of cups and towels in the exercise area. If you encounter an issue with anything in our hotel, please be sure to bring it to the attention of one of our staff members. They will do their best to correct the issue promptly!

We can't wait to see you on your next trip to the Austin area! Take care!