1,191 results
All reviewsconvention centergreat locationvalet parkingwithin walking distancehappy hourfree breakfastthe breakfast areavalet servicesixth streetaustin downtownfront desk staffthe congressper daywould definitely stay here againrainey streetyogurtenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 6 June 2018

I expected more from the reviews I read. Though the room was big it wasn't very comfortable. The pull out bed was horrible and we had to ask for a comforter for it. The AC only got the room to slightly cool no matter how low we put it.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Corynn H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize that your stay fell below expectations. I have shared your comments with the appropriate members of our team, so we can investigate and do better in the future. Thank you for staying with us.

Regards,

Reviewed 5 June 2018

For price of rooms you would expect a very polished hotel with every room meeting customer expectations. Temperature in the rooms was not to my expectations. After requesting it be fixed problem still continued.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Corynn H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Thank you for your feedback. Please accept our sincere apologies that your stay did not meet expectations. This certainly is not indicative of what you should expect at Hampton Inn & Suites. I have shared your comments with our team so we can do better in the future. Again, please accept our apologies. We hope you will give us another chance the next time your travels bring you to Austin.

Regards,

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

I had booked this hotel for a one night getaway in downtown Austin with friends. I was able to get a good rate on the rooms. The hotel was clean, didn’t have any foul odors like some other hotels do and the rooms were clean as well. The one area of the hotel that impressed me was the breakfast dinning area. The hotel has an outdoor patio area where you can eat and overlook downtown Austin. I would stay at this hotel again if I’m ever looking to spend time in downtown Austin.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Corynn H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers. We love our outdoor patio and are glad you did too. It gives us just the right amount of Bourbon Street flare. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 1 June 2018

Checking in appeared complicated due lack of interest , had to go to front reception several times due to basic beverage ( milk) not in room and told have to wait thirty minutes for it ( with a bit of attitude) thus my first impressions not real good. Saving graces are the happy hour afternoon food & beverage session and complimentary breakfast and the location . Also laundry room if you have been on the road awhile like I had been . Would reconsider staying here again though.

Room Tip: Higher the better.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Corynn H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize that your first impression with our staff fell below exceptions. We certainly will be addressing your welcome experience with the appropriate team members. I understand that your experience with our staff and amenities has since much improved. It is our goal to provide that same level of service throughout your stay. Thank you for staying with us during your American tour. We hope you enjoy the rest of your stay in Austin!

Cheers!

Reviewed 1 June 2018

We were staying for one night to attend a concert at the Moody Theatre. This hotel is a four to five block walk to the theatre. The staff was excellent right from our check in to check out. Our room was large and very comfortable. We had a king room. The room had a safe, refrigerator, coffee maker. It was very clean. We had a problem with the toilet running and inquired twice about having it fixed. Maintenance came while we were out and took care of it. The breakfast in the morning was on the second level. It was very nice with lots of choices and had seating outside as well as inside. Didn't care for plastic utensils and disposable plates. While we didn't use the pool, they did have a nice outdoor pool. The location is within walking distance to Rainey Street. There are lots of restaurants around the hotel. I thought the price we paid was reasonable for a downtown hotel and we definitely liked that we could get the the theatre which was our main reason for the visit. Great hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the five star review! We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us. At Hampton by Hilton, making you happy makes us happy! We look forward to seeing you the next time your travels bring you to Austin. Thank you for staying with us!