“Good burgers ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

The burgers are so good and tasty... I'd try the one with mushrooms and pesto and I didn't get disappointed!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,716)

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Hopdoddy makes so damn good burgers. Really worth to visit this spot. Go for the parmesan truffle fries! Quality of food and service very good.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

This place is amazing! You must try it! I got the llano pablano burger and it was really good. My husband got the primetime and holy cow (pun intended) that was one of the best burgers I've ever had. My friend got the parmesan truffle fries and they were delicious but my husband and I got the hot honey and sage sweet potato fries and they were amaaazing. The staff was so friendly and kind. Our burgers were a little overdone and the manager not only fixed the burgers but gave us a free side of fries for the trouble. Not only that but they went above and beyond to help me out. My shoe literally broke while I was there and I asked for a stapler so that I could staple it back together long enough to be able to make it back to where the car was parked. An employee who was off the clock and about to go home stepped up and actually took my shoe back to the office and fixed it for me. I mean talk about going above and beyond for your customers! Exceeded my expectations in more ways than one. Truly a wonderful place!

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Hopdoddy is a hugely popular place for locals & tourists alike so expect to stand in line for a while, altho' it moves fairly quickly. The good news is that you go straight in line and once your order, you're assigned a table/booth where your food is brought to you. Fresh meat daily, homemade buns, choose from their various burger options or craft your own, good bar. It's just a rather expensive burger; that said, considering everything (including beef) is locally sourced & "built to order", it's usually worth it.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

For 1/3 of the cost and the service is top notch you cannot go wrong here ever staff attentiveness is great and friendly

Been to Hopdoddy? Share your experiences!