“Bison Burger with fixin's and fries on the side so yummy for our hungry tummy's”
Review of Hopdoddy

Hopdoddy
Ranked #15 of 4,241 Restaurants in Austin
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 17 May 2018

Really good bison burger and we had it with cheese. We also got the fries which were not included but on the side. It is a very popular restaurant and there is inside and outside seating and alcohol is also served there. They give you a number and then there is table service that brings you what you ordered. A fun atmosphere and great food. We really like this location in the South Austin location with lots of funky shops and other restaurants and food trucks too. Try it you'll like it many burger choices!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,739)

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

I had the Thunderbird Chicken Sandwich and my husband had the Llano Pablano Burger and both were delicious. The honey and sage fries were amazing. Highly recommend Hopdoddy!!

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

When I went had a line to order of 30 min, but the line is worth it, the best burgers I have ever eating.. FAV the mushroom one!

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

This restaurant chain is fantastic!! The food is delicious. The burgers are incredibly good and tasty. They have a creative menu. They use organic and fresh local produce. The soft drinks are out of the ordinary!! The ketchup is made out of cane sugar. The fries are cut and fried at the restaurant. The lines are long but you get in fast while enjoying a drink at the sidewalk. Yes, you are allowed to consume alcohol while waiting on the line!!. This is a great place to take tour family.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Hopdoddy
We arrived to a packed house for lunch. We were approached by wait staff that if we wanted to eat outside in full sun we could be moved to the front of the line which we accepted immediately. When ordering our burgers, the staff asked if we were okay with a pink center. I found my burger to be prefect and delicious. However, Pink is a subjective color and my husband decided that his burger was cooler and darker pink/red than his usual preference. This resulted in a marital disagreement of the difference between red and pink. If the color pink makes you pause, order well done. I recommend the parmesan truffle fries and vanilla bean milkshake to compliment your lunchtime meal. We enjoyed sitting outside on Congress Avenue people watching especially how the wait line continued to grow and grow exponentially at this must stop burger place in town.

Been to Hopdoddy? Share your experiences!