“Tasty burgers!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2018

I rarely splurge on burgers and really want them to be excellent when I do - these did not disappoint. My family got the regular burgers which they said were excellent and I had the super-tasty bison burger. It's awesome that you can see them making their own buns as well. Fun beer selection and good people watching from the outdoor seats.

Date of visit: March 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,748)

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Lots of fun, food a little messy, good burgers and chicken burgers, fries are perfect and staff is fun and engaging.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Great burgers in a totally fun atmosphere! If you love burgers and fries then you’ll love this place. Casual and perfect place for kids or a casual date night.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I have been here twice for lunch and every time I have desired to try the Greek burger and both times they have run out of it. I had the Poblano burger and added caramelized onions. This burger was so delicious! They served it medium, and it was delicious and full of flavor. Our waitress Alexandria was excellent. She made sure to come over regularly to
check on us. My father can be a difficult orderer, and she helped him and modified his request with a smile! She was awesome. I will be back and hopefully get to try the elusive Greek burger!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 1 May 2018

We showed up and the line wrapped around the building. We asked a server and he suggested that we place an online order. We did and waited. 15 minutes later, we had our food. It was delicious. not the best I have ever had but it was good.

Date of visit: April 2018

Been to Hopdoddy? Share your experiences!