“Delicious Burger and Gluten free buns!!!”
Review of Hopdoddy

Hopdoddy
Ranked #4 of 125 Quick Bites in Austin
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 4 March 2018

This is my go to place if I'm craving a hamburger over a "ho-humburger". Select any of their wonderful burger specialties and just wait for that first bite. It will be juicy, tasty and still warm.

I love the gluten free bun which tastes like my grandmother baked it! Go early if you are gluten free because they do run out occasionally. My favorite is The Goodnight made with fresh Angus Beef, Tillamook Cheddar, Caramelized Onions, Jalapeños, Hickory BBQ and Sassy Sauce! One dollar is donated to a local charity when you order this delicious hunk of beef and buns.

Get a hand crafted Margarita or a local brew to go with it PLUS their wonderful Parmesan Truffle Fries! You will be in Burger Heaven!

Date of visit: October 2017
Write a ReviewReviews (1,748)

Reviewed 4 March 2018

HopDoddy is a bit on the expensive side, but their burgers are well worth it. I always get the Ahi Tuna burger, which is simply fantastic. Their truffle fries are magically delicious, and the shakes are on another level.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

Awesome burger concept in Austin, Texas. You enter the restaurant and they give you a table number and you proceed to the counter to order your food.

Fresh is the key here, fresh ground beef, fresh French fries and fresh baked buns. Oh, did I mention that the milkshakes are also incredible.

The cashier was very friendly and helpful as we ordered. We took our seats and the milkshakes were served almost immediately, shortly after the fries were served, nicely seasonsed and served hot. Within 10 minutes our burgers were served. Be sure to ask for extra napkin as the burgers are greasy good and yummy delicious. I had the Good Night Good Cause burger and my wife had the Classic. Both were prepared as ordered, medium and medium rare.

Free parking with validation in garage behind restaurant

A great concept, we highly recommend. In my opinion this truly is one of the best burgers in the USA.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Burgers were excellent as were the truffle fries. The service is very good. We were seated promptly and given everything we needed to enjoy our meal. I would come back and try different items on the menu.

1  Thank CGin23
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped by while we were on Congress Street. We hadn't been to one of these locations before and were suprises at the quality of good food that they put out the door in a short amount of time. Drunks were great and the staff was attentive even at their busiest. Grab a burger and truffle fries, you won't be disappointed!

Date of visit: February 2018

Been to Hopdoddy? Share your experiences!