“Average”
Review of Cannon & Belle

Cannon & Belle
Ranked #450 of 4,311 Restaurants in Austin
Description: We believe in taking risks. For us, that’s manifested in a menu that both preserves and subverts Texas’s culinary culture. Think comfort food that selectively (and artistically) breaks the rules. Here, you’ll find kombucha on-tap, clean greens, and fresh-squeezed juice—but you’ll also find a carbs bar. With short ribs and a granola lab under the same roof, we don’t identify with predictability. And we never will. Led by the fearless, meticulous Chef Peter Maffei, we’re dedicated to serving our local and global community every day through inspired food, inspired space, and inspired service.
Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

Average food average service expensive for the quality of food but it is downtown and convenient if you are staying at the hilton

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 2 October 2018

We ate here for lunch with a large group, but the service was very slow. It took nearly an hour to get our entrees. However, what I did eat was wonderful! I had the chicken sandwich with house made chips and it was great. We were on an hour lunch break from a conference and were 30 minutes late to the next session due to service. Wait staff was polite though.

Reviewed 26 September 2018

We had dinner our first night as it was late and the hotel restaurant was convenient. Glad we did! The service was great, as were the cocktails and food. And, it's reasonably priced.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

True Southerners may disagree, though. As a New Englander shrimp and grits is a treat, I’ve eaten many variations but the f three prawns they served me at brunch were outstanding! Biggest ever, delicious, on a bed of creamy grits and spinach. A gourmet version of this. At dinner you get four. Their pizza (breakfast, Margherita) is excellent as was everything else I tried.

I travel a lot. I’d vote this hotel restaurant in my top three, ever! When back in Austin again I’m definitely coming back!

Reviewed 28 August 2018

I wasn't able to attend my own luncheon at the last minute, but the chef, waiter (Raquel), and manager took care of the details for me. One of the guests said that they were treated like royalty! I can't thank the staff enough for the beautiful food and customer care. Thank you!!

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Cannon & Belle? Share your experiences!