“Outstanding Menu”
Review of Yard House

Yard House
Ranked #173 of 4,188 Restaurants in Austin
Reviewed 3 May 2018

I've dined at this location multiple times, and I love that I can always find whatever I'm in the mood for. On my recent visit, I started with the Poke Nachos and then moved on to the Lobster Garlic Noodles, prepared with shrimp, crab, lobster, shiitake mushrooms, spinach, and parmesan - everything was OUTSTANDING. It was the best pasta dish I've had in quite a while. I paired it with a nice Chardonnay and left a very happy woman. I'm giving it a 4 because the service is not always consistent, but management does a great job of righting any wrongs. I highly recommend!!

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

This is the 2nd Happy Hour, and we were so excited to go back. This time we had The Ahi Tuna Nacho's(again) because now I crave them and could eat them everyday. The Carnivore Pizza(surprising big) and delicious.The Lettuce Wraps w/ 3 yummie sauces. The Trio desert is to "die for". All the different yummie beers+The Perfect Chocolate Martini's. SHILOH our Server was fun, smart, and knowledgeable about the whole menu! She helped steer us to the one of The Best Meals, love the ambiance, and the music is so Great that I have to dance and sing in my booth too. Yippee!!! See ya soon.

Thank CarrieBonner-Ro... B
Reviewed 17 April 2018

I've been to a Yard House before (different location), so this was not much of a surprise. By calling it average, I don't mean to run it down. It has a long list of beer and it's a clean place. But it's not that much greater than other beer establishments in the area. If you're in the mood for a half-yard of beer, this is the place for you.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Great food and friendly staff in this sports bar restaurant. outdoor seats and great food. Over 100 different beers are served and you never miss a sports game.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Guys I cannot express it enough that Yard House has the best happy hour in the world! Why do I say that? Because it is one of the only restaurants that gives you the full entre for an afordable price and the selection is massive! Not to mention that the food is incredible. Also there is nothing that I have had their that wasn't good and we've been several times! I would recommend this place in a heartbeat!!!

Been to Yard House? Share your experiences!