“Fantastic italian canteen!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 6 June 2019

If you want to taste a little bit of Italy, just go to this restaurant. It looks as an authentic italian canteen and so is the food they serve there. I was already delighted with their italian bread with the garlic olive oil sauce they gently serve while you take a look on the menu....and then I choosed the "angry snapper' ...ual...what a great experience ! In short, just go there and try anything ...I assure you will get fully satisfied!. I would call first to make a reservation once the place is not that big and use to be full most of time...or just go early.

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a reviewReviews (183)

Reviewed 28 April 2019 via mobile

My wife and I visited last night for my birthday per a friends recommendation. It’s a cute restaurant in a sleepy Texas town and I would absolutely stop back in sometime. I felt like the food was good but it just missed the mark by a hair. The crab cake appetizer with mushroom alfredo sounds delightful but was just too rich and we only could finish half. We both really liked the tomato basil soup, very unique. My filet was huge but the description of the sauce was a red wine reduction and it was 100% Worcestershire. We finished the meal with crème brûlée which was tasty but the custard was a bit too cool for our liking. Overall we enjoyed the place and want to go back and try something a little more basic like pizza or egg plant Parmesan, everything we saw looked good.

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank texasbuckeye81
Reviewed 21 March 2019

Best calamari anywhere. I love the Angry Snapper dish. Servings are ample. You won't go away hungry.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed 21 March 2019

This eatery is awesome!!! Great for family or date night! Although it may seem pricey it is worth every penny! You will leave with a "to go" box for lunch the next day. You definitely get what you pay for!

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 17 March 2019 via mobile

OMG! Their food is awesome! We hot a pizza and fried ravioli. way too much food, had to take some home. prices are excellent. well worth the wait. They also take reservations.

Date of visit: March 2019