“Go...”

Add it.
Tri La Bite
Ranked #21 of 48 Restaurants in Alpine
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Here. Now. Stop looking. Order what they tell you. Eat it. You’ll be thankful and happy. Other people will say ... “where did you get that? That looks really good”. You’ll say, “IT IS REALLY GOOD!”. You’ll struggle telling them where it is and saying the name, but you’ll still be grateful - because it is GREAT FOOD from GREAT PEOPLE (from what I could tell!)!!!!!!

I had the special, a spicy Vietnamese philly with fried okra and fries... best sandwich I’ve had in months and possibly the best okra I’ve ever had...

1  Thank RGIII

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Great place to get a meal. We had a baked potato with buffalo chicken and blue cheese. It was huge and we split it between 2 people. So delicious. We also got fried okra and some spicy sauteed broccoli, also very delicious. The people are super friendly and helpful with the menu.

1  Thank Meryl S
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Asked my son where I could get a quick bite before going to the game and he immediately said to go here as he has eaten here many times and everything was great. Well he was right and I have been back several times. Specifically for their burgers which are huge and delicious with multiple topings you can have on them for the same price. Can even get an two ounce larger burger for a dollar. Being on the low-carb kick they were more than happy to give it to me in a lettuce wrap with coleslaw on the side instead of fries. But my son says their fries are extremely good along with their wings and several Southwestern and Mexican specials. This is a must stop if you are in or traveling through Alpine Tx.

1  Thank Lionel P