Courtyard Abilene Southwest/Abilene Mall South
US$137
Hotels.com
US$97
US$95
Days Inn Abilene(Abilene)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$113
US$137
Hampton.com
US$119
Residence Inn Abilene(Abilene)
US$125
Residence Inn
Wingate by Wyndham Abilene(Abilene)(Great Value!)
US$78
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbistro stafffront deskcommon areas were greatfrittatastarbucks coffeeexpress dealhotels these daysmarriott propertieswould definitely stay here againroom was spaciouspool area isbusiness tripbreakfast and dinnerthe entire staffnext morninglate checkstaff was friendly
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a room with a broken bathroom doorknob and poorly working toilet. My companion was locked in the bathroom ...the door would not open after it was closed. I alerted the front desk to the problem and their "fixed" was duct tape, yet the door still did not open with their solution. Furthermore, the toilet would not even flush toilet tissue. I had to use the LOBBY restroom. We both alerted the front desk of the problems and their response was, "Sorry for the inconvenience." An email was sent to the Manager, Rangel, and we had the same response, "Sorry".

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
HI-Abilene, Manager at Courtyard Abilene Southwest/Abilene Mall South, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Tsscientist,

We want to first apologize for the problems you encountered here at our property. We have taken note of these issues and these issues have been fixed. I am glad that we did have a great conversation and that I was able to give you a discount on your room and Marriott Rewards points. We hope that you come back and give us a second chance on your next visit to Abilene.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I have one pet peeve, when it comes to hotels, Insufficient condiments, for my coffee in the morning. One envelope containing a sugar, and creme package, is ridiculous, for a two bed room. My second concern involves wake-up calls, or should I say, lack of! Leaving previous nights meal, in room after cleaning, is unacceptable, and gross. On the positive side, the employees were sensational, if you leave out housekeeping. Especially Jen in the bistro room, she will be the reason, if we return.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
HI-Abilene, Manager at Courtyard Abilene Southwest/Abilene Mall South, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Hello,

We would first like to thank you for choosing us on your visit to Abilene. We would like to apologize that your stay here was not up to your expectations. We will make sure to coach our team on these issues you have encountered. We hope you give us another chance on your next trip to Abilene.

Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Emily at the front desk has no compassion or empathy for her guests. I was contacted by one of my sisters that a family death occurred and we need to leave the hotel early. Emily told us that she does not care and part of our policy we could not early. We were in town visiting family when we got the news and so we politely asked her if we could leave the next day instead (a few days early of our original check out date) because we needed to head home to help plan a funeral. We still stayed the 1 night. There was no compassion from Emily and I don’t understand how she ever got a job in customer service. She needs to be fired.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
HI-Abilene, Manager at Courtyard Abilene Southwest/Abilene Mall South, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Hello,

We want to apologize for this situation on your visit to our property. We will be sure to coach our front desk representatives on how to properly make adjustments to reservations if necessary. We hope you give us another chance on your next trip to Abilene.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

Stayed here for a business trip. Room was great. Staff was always accommodating. Breakfast was very good. Loved the outdoor seating area. Many stores and restaurants nearby. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
HI-Abilene, Manager at Courtyard Abilene Southwest/Abilene Mall South, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2018

We appreciate your positive feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay while here at our property! We will sure to let our Bistro team know that breakfast was great! We cannot wait to see you on your next visit to Abilene!

Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Having been displaced by a sister property, my wife and I were moved to the Courtyard. At first we were disappointed, but on arrival we found this hotel to have the most professional and friendly staff. We were immediately welcomed by Crystal, the assistant manager. She was genuinely concerned about our unfortunate circumstances, but so happy to see us at their property. We were promised that our stay would be comfortable and accommodating. It was. The next morning I went down to get some coffee before breakfast was served, and the very kind woman at the front desk (sorry I didn’t get her name) welcomed me, went to the Bistro and made me coffee. The staff was so kind, including Marie, a worker during the breakfast time. Overall our experience was A++. Thank You, Courtyard staff for making a potentially disastrous weekend turn out so well.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Hello! Wow we are so happy to hear such wonderful feedback! Thank you so much for your very kind words. We strive to give exceptional service and I am glad you got that from us! We will be sure to pass this compliment down to your team members that you had interactions with as well. We are looking forward on seeing you again soon on your next visit to Abilene!