“The Synthadox Experience”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Synthadox

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Floopish
Sneads Ferry, North Carolina
“The Synthadox Experience”
Reviewed 4 October 2018 for a stay in October 2018

If you love peace and tranquility then this is the place for you. This cabin is three stories with three bedrooms and bathrooms and fully WiFi’d. You will drive a mile down an unpaved road and yes you might wonder what you’ve gotten yourself into but just go with it.

A friend and I stayed here to decompress after a hurricane back home. To say this is isolated would be an understatement. The waterfall is right outside and flows under the deck and bottom level bedroom of the house. We spent the majority of our time on the deck and after dark we binge watched Netflix on the flat screen TV in the living area.

Mike the owner was a joy to deal with and he made sure we were taken care of before, during, and after our stay. There is a small town nearby that has everything you may need (grocery, restaurants, fast food, gas) so stock up before you get there.

So as you journey down that one lane road and start wondering if you’ve lost your mind, rest assured that you haven’t. We didn’t want to leave and wish we were still there. Thanks for sharing your escape with us, Mike!

Reviewed 27 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018

Navigate4...
“My dream home!”
Reviewed 1 September 2018 for a stay in August 2018
person found this review helpful

This is by far my dream home. My husband and I did not want to leave! If you are a nature lover this house is for you. Michael and David are awesome people, very kind and helpful. Everything you could need you will find in the house.
If you have never heard the term down in the holler you might prepare yourself for the drive back to the house, but believe me once you get there it is well worth it! I've been in the hills my entire life and I've never seen a house like this. The waterfall is fantastic! I'm so ready to go back, can't wait for my next trip! Thank you Mike and David, you're the best!

freetobe2...
Franklin, Kentucky
“Great Escape!”
Reviewed 21 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

It was a little over a mile down a lane that made us wonder where we would end up. Upon arrival, we wondered what we had done. Hubby and I are the adventurous type so we go in. It is just like the web photos. 3 levels with bed and bath on each with a view of the waterfall from 2 and the deck off the lower bedroom. Really enjoyed sitting on the deck, using the grill provided and watching the waterfall. The decor is an eclectic mix of other countries with an old world feel. You notice something different every time you enter a room. It really was a relaxing retreat way off the beaten path. May not be everyone's cup of tea, but we thoroughly enjoyed it!! We will be back again.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Curious79...
“Aug visit”
Reviewed 13 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Michael and David were wonderful and actually help me with arriving one day late we still was able to complete our 4 days. I did enjoy with my family and would recommend if you are looking for a rustic vacation. Would like to see improvement on the access to the waterfall and surroundings to improve the experience,

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing