All reviews front desk nice sleep us feel at home great hotel offered fresh baked cookies decent bed only stayed one night room was clean the staff was great golf tournament housekeeping staff special thanks nice breakfast shower door the breakfast area night's sleep very pleasant stay
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

For the price, I can’t complain. There was plenty of room and it was fairly clean. The room however, was very outdated. What I thought was a big hairy spider, actually turned out to be a big piece of mold on the shower door- made me giggle! That’s why I carry Lysol during my travels The front desk and cleaning staff were super nice and accommodating!! If you are concerned about booking here, don’t be. It’s just fine!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Heidi O
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

The man that worked the front desk was super nice and made us smile even though we wore out from driving. The rooms where clean and nice and the free breakfast was good. We got a good night's sleep and the lady at the front desk the next morning was super nice also.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

I reserved a room for me & my boyfriend to get away. Upon checking in I was allowed early check in. The services was excellent. The clerk Monica Robinson made sure I had everything I needed & her attitude was so SUPER NICE. I will be back because of the neatness of the room, slept in peace & no loud noice or interruptions.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Melissia S
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

The staff was amazing especially Monica. She helped us check in check out and get supplies needed for our room. She was so friendly and she saw her handle other guests the same way when we were eating breakfast. There were many children staying at the hotel and she was friendly to them all. Also the new worker in the breakfast area was amazing. She helped with getting us bagels at the end of breakfast as she was cleaning. I don't remember her name but she was new and yet had a great attitude and was very helpful. We were pleasantly surprised by how nice all of the staff were but these 2 stood out the most!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 May 2018

I recently booked the Sleep Inn in Aiken for an overnight trip through Hotels.com. I called after I made the reservation and spoke with someone at the front desk who confirmed my reservation, and told me an early check in wouldn't be an issue. When I arrived, the front desk staff informed me that the hotel was overbooked, and I didn't have a room. Had someone called me prior to my arrival, I would have booked a different hotel, but no one contacted me. They called the EconoLodge for a reservation for me, but the motel they put me in was a smoking room where I didn't feel very comfortable staying. The manager at the Sleep Inn also repeatedly blamed the issue on the third party site, and not addressing that I spoke to someone at the hotel who confirmed my stay. She also told me that she had never overbooked the hotel, but then said it happened during the Master's. There are other hotel options in the area, I would recommend staying there and not at the Sleep Inn or the EconoLodge.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends