All reviews front desk nice sleep great hotel offered fresh baked cookies decent bed room was clean the staff was great only stayed one night golf tournament special thanks nice breakfast housekeeping staff very pleasant stay would stay here again air conditioner aiken mall in town
Reviewed 20 October 2016

A little bit older but decent hotel, clean comfortable room decent wifi and good cable,
super friendly staff, snacks in the evening, just a nice stay, was here for a week no problems, I will be back. This was about my fifth time I've stayed here over the years.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Brad P, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2016

Thank you so much for your great review! We appreciate your feedback, and hope to see you again soon.
Becki I.
Sleep Inn-Aiken

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

I would like to thank the staff of this wonderful hotel. We were traveling with my friends 92 year old Mother. Jerry in house keeping, made her feel so welcome and comforting. She went out of her way to make our stay a good one. Your lucky to have her on your staff.

Lisa Dansky

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Brad P, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2016

Thank you for your kind Review! We truly appreciate your kind words about Ms. Jerri. It's definitely a boost for us all every time we hear positive reviews such as this. We will be sure to let her know that she made a great impact during your stay. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed here two nights. The room was great and the bed wonderful. We used the pool as well. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was the usual offerings and the dining area kept very clean. Couldn't ask for more.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Brad P, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope your next stay is right around the corner!

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Great place to stay in Aiken! Friendly helpful staff, clean room & nice breakfast! I will definitely stay here in the future. Convenient to shopping and restaurants and minutes from downtown. A quick walk to Golds Gym kept my exercise plan on track!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Brad P, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2016

Wow! What a wonderful review, we truly appreciate your business and your trust in us. I am very happy to hear our staff and service met your needs and expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel next time your travels brings you to Aiken.

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

We had an emergency at our house which led us to having to stay in a hotel for the night. I chose this hotel because I get a discount through my Sam's Club Membership. I would not have stayed here for the price I saw on Expedia or Travelocity, I just feel it was too much for a run-of-the-mill hotel. The hotel was nice and clean. They had a friendly staff, as well. The beds were comfortable, but the sheets and towels were not. They were rough, almost like sand paper, so we went home and got our own sheets. That is the only reason why I'm giving them 3 stars, otherwise it would have been 4 stars.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that overall your experience was positive. I am disappointed to hear that our towels and linen didn't meet your expectations. I will look into this with our Laundry team. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon.