All reviews front desk nice sleep us feel at home great hotel offered fresh baked cookies decent bed only stayed one night room was clean the staff was great golf tournament housekeeping staff special thanks nice breakfast shower door the breakfast area night's sleep very pleasant stay
Reviewed 6 December 2015 via mobile

Great place to stay! Very quiet and clean. Staff very friendly and knowledgable. Close to shopping and places to eat. Beds slept well internet service was dependable. We would absolutely stay again. I give it a big thumbs up!!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Michelle H
Brad P, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2015

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay is right around the corner.

Reviewed 2 December 2015

My children enjoyed the bed and the pillows very soft and smells good, the rooms were cozy and clean.. the bathroom was also clean.. staff were nice and good customer service..worth the price and will definitely recommend! :)

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Katrina A
Brad P, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2015

Thank you for your positive comments! I will share them with our staff. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 1 December 2015 via mobile

The Sleep Inn staff is very friendly and they have free access to Golds Gym which is an easy walk. Rooms are clean and the price is right.

Breakfast is OK but could be improved. Facility is nice and I enjoy the popcorn in the lobby.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank littleriverbrew

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 9 November 2015

I knew when I first spoke on the phone to the friendly professional staff this would be where would stay in Aiken. I'm so accustomed to dealing with folks that don't know or care about your needs it was refreshing to speak to someone that did. It was almost like calling a friend that said "we can't wait for you to come stay with us'. That tone continued throughout our stay.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Chris J
Brad P, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2015

What a wonderful review, we truly appreciate your business and your trust in us. I am very happy to hear that our staff and service met your needs and expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 30 October 2015

I stayed here for the first time this trip, and was very impressed with how nice the staff treated me. Very friendly and helpful. This is a very nice Sleep Inn, and found it very clean and quiet. Would recommend it for anyone, and the rates are reasonable. Good location too.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business