All reviewsclub restaurantwellness spalow standardgreat spacomfortable roomsea viewindoor poolprivate beachhotel is cleanexcellent hotelfree shuttle servicespecial thanksbed and breakfastfamily holidaymysticbodrumemrah
Reviewed 4 September 2017

My family and I (Kids 10 and 7) stayed in this hotel this past week, and I can say it was probably the best choice we made on this trip! If you are looking for a non traditional Turkish hotel (not all inclusive type) and are happy going around in a car to beach clubs and to enjoy great dining experiences in the city, then this is definitely the place to stay at! Rooms are spacious and clean, the all day dining restaurant is great, the pool is fantastic, and most important is the attitude of the staff..one of a kind! Even though English is not their first language, they go out of their way to make sure your requests are answered and you are attended to! I would recommend this hotel in a heartbeat .. special thanks to the front office team who went out of their way to accommodate all our needs! Thumbs up!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Hazineh
Ramada B, Genel Müdür at Ramada Resort Bodrum, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Dear Hazineh, Thank you very much for your kind interest in Ramada Resort Bodrum and having taken the time to complete our survey and to let us have your comments. We were delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay in our property and will be sharing your positive comments with all our team members. We will be looking forward to having the opportunity of welcoming you back again to the Ramada Resort Bodrum in the near future. Yours sincerely, Tayfun Subay, Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

It was an amazing idea to spend my vacation in Bodrum. Especially spending it in Ramada resort. The staff were amazing, helpful and showed an amazing smile on their faces always. People in reception helped me alot really to organize my trips in the best and easiest way. I enjoyed every breakfast there. I loved the swimming pool and how quite it was. Beach is really close & there is a bus that takes you from the hotel to the beach (2 minutes or less) and then it take you back again to the hotel when you are done. There is also an amazing gym and tennis court if you are interested in these things. The rooms also were really clean. The room service guys were helpful also. Thanks Ramada & thanks to every single person there see you soon again SURE!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mohamed A
Ramada B, Genel Müdür at Ramada Resort Bodrum, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Dear Mohamed, Thank you very much for your kind interest in Ramada Resort Bodrum and having taken the time to complete our survey and to let us have your comments. We were delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay in our property and will be sharing your positive comments with all our team members. We will be looking forward to having the opportunity of welcoming you back again to the Ramada Resort Bodrum in the near future. Yours sincerely, Tayfun Subay, Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Second time in Ramada. I would like to Thank Can, Burcu, Emrah and the rest of the team to make us enjoy this vacation and feel like home.
All arrangements were well organized by the hotel. You can really depend on the staff team for anything you ask and they will assist with no hesitation in all aspects that you would expect. My family had such a wonderful time. Definitely we will come back.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Feras, Thank you very much for your kind interest in Ramada Resort Bodrum and having taken the time to complete our survey and to let us have your comments. We were delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay in our property and will be sharing your positive comments with all our team members. We will be looking forward to having the opportunity of welcoming you back again to the Ramada Resort Bodrum in the near future. Yours sincerely, Tayfun Subay, Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

I stayed in Ramada resort with my family and it was the best hotel I have stayed in. Everything there was perfect. The staff, the rooms, the view and the services are excellent. The staff is very nice and friendly and the accommodations is great. Everything is provided in the hotel. The staff has been very nice with us especially Mr Emrah, Mr Bariş, Ms Bihter and Ms Sibel. They are the best! I highly recommend staying at the hotel. It is worth the price you pay.

Room Tip: All rooms are great whether it is standard or a private villa.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Hamsin, Thank you very much for your kind interest in Ramada Resort Bodrum and having taken the time to complete our survey and to let us have your comments. We were delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay in our property and will be sharing your positive comments with all our team members. We will be looking forward to having the opportunity of welcoming you back again to the Ramada Resort Bodrum in the near future. Yours sincerely, Tayfun Subay, Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Ramada is one of the best hotels I have ever visited. It is excellent and worth the price you pay. The hotel absolutely has the best and kindest staff I have ever seen. I am definitely staying at the hotel again.

Room Tip: Private villas and connected suites are excellent in every way. Junior suite have excellent view. Standard room are great.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family