Ramada Resort Bodrum
US$33
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Cavus Hotel & Apart(Bitez)(Great Value!)
US$31
Ambrosia Hotel(Bitez)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$56
  • Breakfast included
Summer Garden Apart Hotel(Bitez)(Great Value!)
US$224
Agoda.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsclub restaurantgreat spawellness spaindoor poolsea viewexcellent place to staycomfortable roomprivate beachfree shuttle serviceroom numberspecial thanksbed and breakfastfamily holidaytennismysticbodrumemrah
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

It was an amazing idea to spend my vacation in Bodrum. Especially spending it in Ramada resort. The staff were amazing, helpful and showed an amazing smile on their faces always. People in reception helped me alot really to organize my trips in the best and easiest way. I enjoyed every breakfast there. I loved the swimming pool and how quite it was. Beach is really close & there is a bus that takes you from the hotel to the beach (2 minutes or less) and then it take you back again to the hotel when you are done. There is also an amazing gym and tennis court if you are interested in these things. The rooms also were really clean. The room service guys were helpful also. Thanks Ramada & thanks to every single person there see you soon again SURE!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mohamed A
Ramada B, Genel Müdür at Ramada Resort Bodrum, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Dear Mohamed, Thank you very much for your kind interest in Ramada Resort Bodrum and having taken the time to complete our survey and to let us have your comments. We were delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay in our property and will be sharing your positive comments with all our team members. We will be looking forward to having the opportunity of welcoming you back again to the Ramada Resort Bodrum in the near future. Yours sincerely, Tayfun Subay, Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Second time in Ramada. I would like to Thank Can, Burcu, Emrah and the rest of the team to make us enjoy this vacation and feel like home.
All arrangements were well organized by the hotel. You can really depend on the staff team for anything you ask and they will assist with no hesitation in all aspects that you would expect. My family had such a wonderful time. Definitely we will come back.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Feras, Thank you very much for your kind interest in Ramada Resort Bodrum and having taken the time to complete our survey and to let us have your comments. We were delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay in our property and will be sharing your positive comments with all our team members. We will be looking forward to having the opportunity of welcoming you back again to the Ramada Resort Bodrum in the near future. Yours sincerely, Tayfun Subay, Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

I stayed in Ramada resort with my family and it was the best hotel I have stayed in. Everything there was perfect. The staff, the rooms, the view and the services are excellent. The staff is very nice and friendly and the accommodations is great. Everything is provided in the hotel. The staff has been very nice with us especially Mr Emrah, Mr Bariş, Ms Bihter and Ms Sibel. They are the best! I highly recommend staying at the hotel. It is worth the price you pay.

Room Tip: All rooms are great whether it is standard or a private villa.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Hamsin, Thank you very much for your kind interest in Ramada Resort Bodrum and having taken the time to complete our survey and to let us have your comments. We were delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay in our property and will be sharing your positive comments with all our team members. We will be looking forward to having the opportunity of welcoming you back again to the Ramada Resort Bodrum in the near future. Yours sincerely, Tayfun Subay, Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Ramada is one of the best hotels I have ever visited. It is excellent and worth the price you pay. The hotel absolutely has the best and kindest staff I have ever seen. I am definitely staying at the hotel again.

Room Tip: Private villas and connected suites are excellent in every way. Junior suite have excellent view. Standard room are great.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

excellent people, excellent service.
the moment you entered to hotel you feel you are the most important person on the planet( this is how they influenced me ) bars and restaurant are became our favourite place is especially food are so tasty and so delicious.
also Mr Mert helped us very kindly he is one of the perfect guy from there also Mr Ayvaz is great chief as well :)
but at the end of the day if you want to rest and enjoy your gap time this is the place for you people i wish our holiday still continues but as long as we are in Ramada

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple