“Best Burger EVER!”

Burger Basket
Ranked #1 of 23 Restaurants in Andrews
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The Burger Basket can’t be beat! Great food, fantastic service. You owe it to yourself to give it a try!

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

I visit Andrews quite often for work. I decided to get out and explore a little and came across this place. It is a small hole in the wall diner, however the food and service was awesome. I ordered a hamburger steak with the skinny fries to go. As I was staying in a hotel I asked for steak sauce on the side and that was not a issue. As I was waiting I saw some of the food coming out and it looked wonderful. The burgers and my hamburger steak was made with fresh hand patted meat, no frozen patties there. The fries were scrumptious and fried just right. The Burger Basket will be a must on all of my trips through Andrews.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We loved our burgers and corn dogs!!!! The service was attentive and friendly. We got desserts to take back to the cabin. Lots of locals stopping in for takeout. We would highly recommend this place, especially over fast food.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped by after seeing signs. Good food. They were quick and the place was clean. This is a small diner so don’t expect luxury. Good for a quick meal. Short drive off of main road.

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

This has become one of our favorite spots in Andrews. As its name implies, it is only a burger joint. But it is one of the best! Food and service both are always top notch. It keeps us coming back.