A big, big THANK YOU to Tina and Edwin for our absolutely beautiful experience on board of yacht "Tina". We hired them for a sunset cruise with dinner and it was so perfect we came back few days later. Tina and Edwin are just 2 gems of The Seychelles, we feel very happy that we got to meet them! They are a fantastic couple that looked after us on so many levels with their great company, stories they told, the way they entertained our daughter, and of course the FOOD they cooked for us!!! 2 best meals we had in the Seychelles were on board of yacht "Tina"!!! Everything was so fresh, tasty and beautifully presented. Couldn't recommend it all more. Thank you guys once again ♥️♥️♥️
o, where to start from... We booked our family trip pretty late, and as soon as we saw Tina and Edwin's boat online we fell in love with it and decided that was how we'd have spent our week of holiday. Sometimes when you have high expectations you might get disappointed... this time, at the end of the trip we felt it all was way above our expectations. And here is why:
1. The company. Edwin and Tina are great people and amazed us with the stories of their incredible journey. Plus, we talked about everything, and they gave us every explanation we asked for regarding the (many!) places we've been to during the week. They are a living tourist book of Seychelles.
2. The activities. There is probably nothing more we could've done in those 7 days: Sailing in 6 islands, catching big fishes under the full moon, exploring desert beaches and rainforests, swimming with turtles, rays and colorful fishes, sleeping under the stars (with mattress and pillows on the deck!), sailing for 6 hours in the dark, enjoying sunrises and sunsets from our privileged point of view.
3. The food. Tina is an awesome cook and it's difficult to imagine a largest variety of super tasty meals in a week on a sailboat. Local fishes just caught and cooked in different ways - even smoked!; delicious local fruit; even a nice pork on the first day for our NYE dinner.
4. The comfort: we rented the whole boat for the 4 of us and there's more space that anyone would expect. Of course it's a sailboat, but if we wanted a resort with 2000 noisy guests and just a beach to enjoy for 7 days, we'd have booked it.
5. The freedom. They planned an initial itinerary for us but since the beginning they told us we could've changed it according to what we feel like, which sunset we'd like to catch, which clear water we want to snorkel into, and obviously according to weather conditions, wind, and safety (so we were always pretty sure we were going to meet perfect conditions).
What else to desire for a Seychelles trip? In one word: unforgettable.