4,264 results
All reviews west wing petronas towers lifestyle lounge swim up bar bukit nanas monorail station club level an upgrade hop on hop off bus bit dated upgraded to a suite swimming pool is chinese restaurant min walk buffet breakfast the executive lounge public transport temptation
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I love this hotel... i got upgraded room into lifestle room with great petronas view... the breakfast was superb and also they trained their receptionist very well... all of their receptionist can speak bahasa, english, india, and mandarin... and also they were very helpful... my receptionist was Tania... i was more than glad thank you soo much tania!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank indahpalupi
RenKL_Hotel, General Manager at Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Dear indahpalupi,

Thank you for taking your time to share your recent experience at Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel.

While I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your LifeStyle Room with spectacular Petronas Twin Towers view. I have passed on your kind words to Tania for their service. Our team speak Bahasa Melayu, English, Tamil, Dutch, German and Mandarin so that many of our guests do not have to worry about the language barrier throughout their stay.

Once again, I really appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to welcoming you back again on your next visit to Kuala Lumpur.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for four nights. We arrived after a long haul flight mid-late afternoon. We had a beautiful room with a perfect view of the Protonas Towers. When we got there we just wanted to freshen up and head out, grab a bite and then get some rest so that we could enjoy the rest of our stay. Unfortunately, as I started to run the shower, there was an issue, and the drains were blocked and filled the bathroom and overspilled into the room. We contacted the reception and immediately our problem was dealt with and they moved us from this room to another without any trouble what so ever, they were so unbelievably helpful and nothing WAs too much trouble. We the soon settled into our room, with comfy surroundings and the most comfortable bed - I wanted to stay forever! Everywhere was clean, the rooms, the hotel areas - lobby, shops, corridors etc and the breakfast was beautiful, every morning I tried something different yet still wanted to eat everything else that I'd already sampled! It was easy to get around, there were plenty of places to eat close by, a shopping mall, the towers, the KL Tower, all within relatively easy reach.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 82CAli

Dear 82CAli,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us at Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel.

After reviewed your comments, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience during your stay with us. However, I am delighted that our team take immediate action to move you to the other room which meet your expectation.

We are just within the walking distance to the Petronas Twin Tower and KL Tower or just doorstep away, you may hop on to the Bukit Nanas Monorail to explore the rest of the city.

Once again, thank you for your valuable comments and we hope we can welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

This was our 2nd visit to Renaissance Kuala Lumpur and we have a wonderful surprise when we checked in to our room. Thank you Club Lounge team for the wonderful arrangement.

We always have great experience with Renaissance Hotel group whenever we travel around. Great food, great staff and great place to stay with. Renaissance Hotel always in our top list of selection. We will definately come back again.

Thank you!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SereneLFC

Dear SereneLFC,

We would like to thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us regarding your recent stay at Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and everything meet with your expectation.

Once again, Happy Silver Wedding Anniversary and we hope to see you again whenever your travel bring you back to Kuala Lumpur.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

This was our final destination for our honeymoon and can definitely leave saying it was the best part of our stay. We had our bags taken by concierge and were led to the club-lounge (a must add) for check-in.

Here we met Anson, who was amazingly helpful and very kind. He whisked is through the check-in process and gave us hints and tips on making the most of the club-lounge benefits as well as managing our late check-out. Throughout our stay he was a star and made us feel very welcome.

The West room suites come with a breathtaking view of the Minera KL tower which looks just as good in the day as it does at night all lit up. The sweetest gesture of a “Happy Honeymoon” cake was left in our room which was a lovely touch.

Shun and Christine in the club-lounge were great, always smiling and super attentive to help with a snack or beverage when needed. Lina one of Anson’s colleagues helped with questions along our stay and Indra was very accommodating in check-out. Room service was very reasonable and would recommend the NZ Leg of Lamb and the Renaissance burger if you are feeling peckish late in the evening.

All in all we have had a lovely stay and can safely say the Renaissance was a great finish to our honeymoon. We hope we get the chance to stay again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sameul I

Dear Sameul I,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your honeymoon vacation and I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We greatly appreciate your compliments and recognition to our team for their service. I will pass on your kind words to Anson, Shawn, Christine, Lina and Indra for their excellent service.

The team here and I can't wait to have your back with us again your next visit to Kuala Lumpur.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

I stay in this hotel around 2 to 3 times each year before 2002. I can say that almost 15 years I never been to KL anymore. I went to this city again with my old parents. I booked the tickets and hotels online myself. When I arrive the hotel and check-in, the front desk staff take care my old parents, And they upgraded my room to a club level! Also arrange a connection rooms for me. So I am easy to take care my parents! I didn't expect that! I am really appreciated! The room design are totally changed to modern style, got renovated! Very comfortable! We had our breakfast every morning at the hotel. They offer breakfast buffet and a lot of different cuisine for choose. Staff are nice and helpful there. I am so please because take care two elderly is not easy for me. But because of their staff, everything became smooth and easy. Thanks again!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear antoine_chan,

I am happy to hear that your parents and you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for all of your compliments. Thank you for recognizing our team for their service and we greatly appreciate your compliments and for the recognition.

Once again, I really appreciate your feedback about our hotel and look forward to welcoming you back again on your next trip to Kuala Lumpur.