“A great choice”
other travellers have booked this property
The living room with sofa
Portable wi-fi coffee break corner
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Portable wi-fi
coffee break corner
The view from the apartment
58 square meters and the balcony
 the dining table
The accordion curtain that separates the living room from the tatami room and the blinding curtain
for 1-4 guests
Futon max 4 mattresses
The tatami room ( it can enter also 4 futon bed )
The sofa bed that can be separated with the blinding curtains
sofa bed for 1 or 2 persons
The sofa bed  and the break corner
The sofa bed space can be separated from the living room by the blinding curtain
The sofa bed separated from the living room
sofa bed room closed by the curtain
the tatami room with futon (japanese matress ) and the sofa bed room dived by the accordion curtain
sofa bed with the blind curtain pulled down
The television
The television and the sofa with a small table
The dining table
The living room with the sofa
The television in the living room
The entrance in the kitchen with the kitchen ware closet
My hobby( art flower )
The view from the apartment on 9th floor
The living room with the tatami room can be separated with accordion curtains for more privacy
Japanese sleepers (geta)
The balcony with two doors
The balcony ( for smoking also)
The view to the balcony
air conditioning
We clean  and dry every time the futon bed
Japanese kitchen ware
Coffee break corner
The closet for you
Japanese doll
The fridge and the kitchen closets
The kettle ( sugar and whatever you need for cooking)
The kitchen's sink and everything you need for cooking and washing
The fridge and all you need for cooking
All you need for a quick meal
Oven toaster , microwave and IH cooking heater
The kitchen ware
The kitchen ware
The japanese kitchen ware
The sofa bed and the closet for you
The stereo you can use the cd
The entrance in the bathroom space ( it has also door of course )
The bathroom sink space
The hairdryer and the washing machine ( the detersive included)
Towels and all you need for a relaxing bath time
The bathroom with bath tub and the washing machine ( it takes just 30 minutes for a wash )
The stand for hanging the laundry
The toilet
The toilet room separated with door by the bathroom space and sink
The bath tub
The shower
Shampoo and everything you need
The entrance in the apartment
The entrance in the apartment
The japanese curtain( the entrance in the apartment)
We are in the building on 9th floor (it is called Neohaitsu)
This is the entrance of the building of Osaka at home for you ( it's very safe )
The entrance in the building( we need a card for entering in it)
We are on 9th floor
The our newest elevator
The elevator
Downstairs the building -RAMEN
Yakitori restaurant  downstairs of the building
Restaurants opposite with the building across the street
Downstairs across the street some restaurants
Japanese restaurant (I recommend it) downstairs
We are on Honmachidori street ( the front building )
Around 7min to nearest Tanimachi 4chome subway
Opposite the coffee shop in the corner you'll find the japanese post office(if you want to send smth
The nearest convenience store ( across the street in the corner opposite the coffee shop)
Street view(if you go straight ahead within 10 min walking you'll find Osaka Castle Park
Coffee shop in the corner (2 minutes walking from the apartment)
The closest cleaning shop
The nearest supermarket Kohyo ( Koyou) 5 minutes walking
The nearest supermarket- Kohyo
Beverages corner
Fresh fruits and vegetables corner (Kohyo supermarket )
The nearest bakery
The nearest drug store near the subway station
The nearest subway station(4th exit)
Tanimachi 4  chome station
The junction of the Tanimachi subway station
Osaka Castle
around 10 minutes walking from us
Osaka Castle ( 10 minutes walking )
Osaka Castle Gate
Osaka Castle Gate
Osaka Castle Park
Japanese television's building (NHK)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

graton
Australia
“A great choice”
Reviewed 13 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014

We stayed in this 9th floor apartment for three nights and found it very comfortable and clean with a great range of conveniences, and a good size for a Japanese apartment with a small balcony, the host was exceedingly helpful plus there was public transport and great supermarkets close by. We would definitely stay there again and recommend it to anyone wanting this style of accommodation in Osaka.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the owner had made every effort to make it as homely as possible
Liked least: The balcony was a bit small but we still enjoyed sitting outside
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
26 Dec 2014
Hello,

I'm very glad that you had an enjoying time staying at our home .
I look forward to seeing you another time when you have a chance to visit Osaka .

SharonChe...
Singapore, Singapore
“"Osaka at Home for You" is a great choice for families traveling to Osaka.”
Reviewed 5 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014

We had a wonderful stay at this holiday rental. The place is well kept and conveniently located.
The manager, Fumiko, was very helpful, and we especially appreciate her meeting us by the roadside when we arrived late at night, and helping us get onto a taxi when we depart.
Overall, it was a very pleasant place to spend our week in Osaka.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
26 Dec 2014
Thank you very much for choosing to stay at our home .I'm very glad that you had an enjoying time at us .
We look forward to seeing you another time .
Best regards,

Murtaza A
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“HOME FOR YOU IN OSAKA”
Reviewed 14 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Dear Guest, we were so delighted to stay at Ms. Fukimuyo home as it was very very neat and tidy. Our comfortable stay and we felt really relaxed after having a day out in Osaka. She was well prepared for our arrival and had everything in place for us. She gave good information about local travel and how to travel. The nearest station is about 8 minutes walk just straight down from subway. Loads of local restaurant on the way from subway include 4-5 convenient stores. Just a home away from home.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
1 Oct 2014
I'm so happy that you had enjoyed your vacation staying at our home .
I look forward to seeing you again .
Fumiko
Weon1Bae
Boston, Massachusetts
“Excellent”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

By my mistake, I put only 2 adults on booking. In fact, I checked in with my wife and a teenage son. When Fumiko told me there were only 2 people on my reservation, I was a little embarrassed because I was quite certain including my 2 teenager sons when I made the reservation. Fumiko just swallowed the extra person without any additional charge. I left the house after the first night due to my other business with leaving my family there. They checked out in the following day without any trouble.
When we arrived at the guest house, we were late about half ah hour due to our delayed checkout from Hilton hotel in Osaka. Taking subway, I thought it less than half an hour to get there. However, it took us almost an hour because we are not familiar with that area. She was waiting for us in front of the apartment building. I didn't say "thank you" to Fumiko because I was so sorry to be late and I didn't expect her there. I only focused on the address to find out the apartment. Thank you Fumiko. I should have said this to you when I first saw you there.
I will definitely recommend this guest house to others and will use again whenever possible.
If you are from the State like us, AC might not be strong enough. This was the only trouble we had.
stayed the first night

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Privacy
Liked least: Nothing
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
13 Aug 2014
I hope will see you next time when you'll come to Japan .
Fumiko
Yvonne L
Singapore, Singapore
“At home in Osaka”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

"This is now your home in Osaka." From the moment we arrived to meet the host, Fumiko, we were warmly greeted and invited to treat this apartment as our home in Osaka. Indeed this was truly a home away from home.
The apartment is conveniently located between 2 subway stations, walking distance to Osaka Castle with numerous eating places, 7/11 stores and supermarkets along the way. It is very well furnished n everything we needed at home was provided; from kitchen utensils, washing machine with detergent, bath towels, soap n shampoo and even a multi socket adaptor. The best thing is the free mobile wifi that we could carry with us as we move around in Osaka and even Kyoto.
The apartment has good security and a really cosy and homely feel. There is even a nice tranquil balcony with plants to provide a corner for relaxation.
Fumiko herself is a lovely host. Thanks to Fumiko San we get to enjoy the onsen n a very special dinner. We meet as strangers n leave as friends. We thoroughly enjoyed our time in Osaka and certainly hope to come back to Osaka at Home soon.

People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
13 Aug 2014
Thank you vey much . I'm very glad that you have enjoyed your staying at our home .
I hope will see you next time when you'll come to Osaka .
Fumiko Tomita
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing